SO MUCH LITTLE THING's Are Not IN FH 5 but it's Importend

Hello Guys ,why we have no Settings for the Seat Positioning in Cockpit/Driver view ,in 80% of the cars you sit to high or to near ,than the Light from the cars are so terrible short it is shining max 15m ,no Indicators no light system what we can set on the Controller ,i don’t know why this things are not in the game it is not a Big Deal to bring it ,the Indicator & Light system is in gane working and the Seat Position to bring it in Hud &Gameplay Settings is also not so hard ,this are so much tiny little things what the People need to have a better Experiance in the Games ,Me and my friends are very sad about this and we are not longer playing fh5 because off this little things (We are all Cockpit/Driver View players )also Real Automatic shifting points to bring in will be great or Launch Controll settings for set the RPM higher . I’m a Gaming Level Designer and have a clue how you can bring the people back to Forza Horizon but Playground Games is ignoring everything …I wish anyone a Nice Day :grinning: