Smoke N Flow drift team still around?

As title states, just wondering if that team was still around. I use to be on it and went by SnF SLIDE. This was many many years ago. I believe around 07-08.

I was SnF MC, I was on slipstream before that.

SMOKE N FLOW! That’s just taken me way back!! I’ve just got back into drifting on FM7 anybody know if there’s any drift events championships on or anything??

Joven is on IG and no he doesn’t drifto anymore :frowning:

not anymore

I always looked forward to the new Smoke n Flow team paint jobs, they were the best!

Welp, this is all new to me lol, I was SnF Speed. I just got settled in my house and opened a dusty box filled with my xb1 and a few games…hopefully can jump on soon as I get xbox game pass ultimate and maybe fm7. Who all is still around?

Welp, this is all new to me lol, I was SnF Speed. I just got settled in my house and opened a dusty box filled with my xb1 and a few games…hopefully can jump on soon as I get xbox game pass ultimate and maybe fm7. Who all is still around?

Speed your actually alive?

Now I am lol. I just bought a series x and I’ve been playing daily. If anyone is still up for a session or game of whatever, let me know. Slowly but surely trying to get my setup together so I can go back to basics and make videos or stream

Dammmnnnn SnF I miss those days. SnF Reaction by the way! Miss the ole boys!

I <3 Boxxy