Skill point refund did not work fully

The “support” seems to be wilfully ignoring the point I made in my ticket. It got closed with a statement that any affected cars gave a refund. I reopened it and reiterated that this was not correct, not all points were refunded. Guess what? It got closed again with the same justification, that any cars affected gave a refund. So I have just responded to tell them that is not true.

What is probably true is the statement that they are not going to issue additional refunds. That’s not the main issue here, obviously.

The elephant in the room is, or course, the attitude. Dreadful. Do no bother reading support tickets is the quickest way to make problems go away, just pretend. Ubisoft is the same. EA, nuff said. Square Enix, nuff said. Why can’t more developers be like Re-Logic?

There’s another post somewhere with a list of cars that got their skill trees changed after the large update. It hasn’t stopped there, I just found another car that has had its tree replaced without warning, 1993 Renault Clio Williams. The game has now taken 1871 skill points without compensation for my time.