Skill chain issues. (360)

During a race, on or offline, the skill chain counter will freeze and stop counting my drifts and other skills until I get a clean streak bonus. Once that happens, I think it counts everything I did while it was frozen. But my problem is that it can take a long time in racetime for the skills to bank and I sometimes lose my skill points before I get a clean streak but long enough after the last skill I performed that it should have banked. Is it possible that this could be fixed? I know they dont seem to care about the 360 version but this issue is really annoying.

P.S. It would be nice to at least get the XP from skills when DNF. With no drift lobbies or anything I go into the A and S class online lobbies and drift around but I have to limit it so I can finish within 30 seconds of the leader. I don’t care so much about the money but I still put in that driving time and should be rewarded for it. There have been times where I did get money and XP when I DNF but seemed random like a glitch or something.