Single and Multiplayer unplayable!!!!

So I now cant even play single player career mode. I can select the main category to play in like the breakout stage races and so on, but once I enter that to then select the discipline I want to race in say open wheel or, classic muscle cars the game freezes and then crashes to desktop. Never use to do this until now (was a way for 3 weeks haven’t played in a bit).

Multiplayer can join lobbies but 90% of the time it will freezes and crashes upon loading of a race…“waiting for cars” (has always done this).

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Anyone got any ideas as to why this is happening??

1 Like

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

It’s been like that since day one for me.

This is getting to fraudulent levels. Any other business would have a class action lawsuit. Reprehensible.

I have to agree, in the past, I’ve tried my best to go to bat for the devs. But six months in, and my game still crashes to desktop frequently, and it takes the better part of a dozen tries before I can join a multiplayer server. I’ve tried reaching out via the email and twitter, but I’ve never received a response. I’m devastated, honestly. I’ve been playing since FM2, and loved every minute, but this… anyways, if a mod happens to stroll through. I’m sure we’d all love some assurance that at least the crashes and multiplayer connection issues are being looked into. Thanks, and take care.

Its a massive joke. Thats what it is. Never gonne buy a game from Turn10 again.
This whole new gaming era with early access, unfinished games with tons of bugs is just… sad

I agree , too many bugs on this game , I m so dispointed :frowning:
it s just uncapetable :confused:
(now I have black screen sometime between race in multiplayer mode
game still crashes cometime in the garage when u choose a car … just incredible this kind of bug is still here :frowning:

I tried the game on a high end Machine (8700k , 1080 Ti , 24 Go RAm , 1 To SSD etc etc… : same problem)

tons of bugs , 4 months , 4 MONTHS the game is out and still not correctly patched