SIM Dashboard

Just create your own.

For me almost every shared layout is a overload of information I don’t need at all and/or a fancy hypercar cockpit remake.

Making your own takes 10 minutes. It is very easy, like Lego.

I run a blank carbon background with
Tyre temps
Best lap
Last lap
Current lap
Sector delta
Speed
RPM

That’s it.

1 Like

Very Important in my opinion are the abouve mentiond and also position, lap and grar indicator - since we have the mod hod off.
you can take advantage during setting up the car by using traction and lockup indicators for tiers. For longer races the fuel indicator provides a % value that makes it way easyer to calculate and time your fuelstops.
heres what i use…

The Design is called: Forza 7
Follow the link to view and download it: https://www.stryder-it.de/simdashboard/designs/view?id=26ee

the tire indicatords showing temperature, turning red at lockup and violet at spinning

1 Like

Thank you to both of you! I will check your example above, as well as, play with my own concept.

I ran test with an already developed layout, yet, never got it to display anything, so, not sure what else is needed beyond the layout. I purchased the packet with all games.

I’m not sure how much data these other apps are giving out, but I’m currently developing a telemetry app, it’s currently able to pull all of the data out of the game and output it to screen, it’s only working on PC at the minute, but it’s written in Java so will be ported over to Android too once it’s finished, feedback for what you want that you can’t already get in other apps would be awesome and I’ll make my app do it all, I’ve a discord server for this so feel free to join in using the link below

so far I have a track map, driver inputs as values, and also graphs to compare laps, lap times, delta times, g force maps, rev counters, shift lights, gear indicators and currently working on other outputs for things like tyres and suspension,

2 Likes

@ Cugan67 - was able to get your to display perfectly. Again, thank you very much!

Will use something similar and st to English system…lol…

PRKid

Brilliant app. I use it every time I race. Of course the content is incomparably worse than PC2 or AC but still useful. Basic timing relating mostly to your own lap times only but some features are very useful like a comprehensive fuel level in % and gear change lights. Adds a bit of customisation options which in game is so badly lacking.

thx, nice that it works, think there should be an option to set it to english, since its not forza you can alter it to fit your needs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone here know if this app can be used with phone & tablet simultaneously.

Ingame you can only set 1 output IP address.
You can’t set 2 different devices.

But the server app has a ‘forward UDP telemetry’ setting.

Thanks, much appreciated!

I’m not 100% sure if this works for FM7 at all, but I will test it by myself until the weekend.

1 Like

OK … very easy.

You don’t need the PC server app at all for FM7.

Just start the Sim Dashboard app on your first device. Create a FM7 profile.

Under settings (upper right corner you can enter ‘Forza 7 UDP Config’.

Make the correct settings for this (your first device). You set the same inside the game under HUD! First device is working.

Inside the UDP config of your first device there is also the ‘Forward UDP’ option.
Enter the IP and the port of your second device (from the FM7 profile on your second device) and now both are working.

Tested it here with 2 tablets and a mobile.

info:

You can use the mobile app on how many devices you want, just using the same account

1 Like

Yeah this product is awesome no - doubt about it

@Noobertson Wow this app is amazing! Definitely gonna check this out when I get off,
& thanks again for digging up this info.

The latest version of the App now supports also Forza Horizon 4 and brings Turbo Pressure Data for Forza Motorsport 7, so you can display Turbo Gauges and the Turbo Pressure as Text.

1 Like

Tips on grate sim dash for IOS?

//Peter