Series 6 Summer Season - Mega Poll

Rate Series 6 Summer Season. Comment below with things you liked or disliked about this season.

Overall did you enjoy this season?

• Yes
  • Yes and no
  • No

0 voters

Do you like the seasonal rewards?

• Yes
  • Yes and no
  • No

0 voters

How many seasonal progress cars did you unlock?

0 voters

Overall how difficult did you find this season?

• Easy
  • Medium
  • Hard

0 voters

Did you enjoy the event labs?

• Yes
  • Yes and no
  • No

0 voters

Did you enjoy the Horizon story Drift Club Mexico?

• Yes
  • Yes and no
  • No

0 voters

Did you encounter any bugs that prevented you from completing any challenges? If yes then comment below what bug you encountered.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

The following polls are not related to the summer season, but features added to season 6.

Do you like the new custom racing filter?

• Yes
  • Yes and no
  • No

0 voters

Do you like the new Horizon open leaderboards?

• Yes
  • Yes and no
  • No

0 voters

Do you like what’s on offer in the Forzathon shop this season?

• Yes
  • Yes and no
  • No

0 voters

This was my favourite season so far from memory. The event labs were vastly better in comparison to previous seasons. Overall this season was quite fun and felt less like the weekly chore list I’m acustom to. I also liked the variety of rewards.

And on the other hand, this is my least favorite season so far.

I can’t stand drifting. I can do it, just don’t enjoy it. I don’t do open events, so there’s that. One event lab was enjoyable, the other… not so much. Since I already have both of the cars, and could care less about clothes and horns, the items in the shop were of no interest to me. Overall, the only new car I am interested in this month is the Toronado. The rest are just to similar to ones I already have.

I did the weekly, will do or have done the dailies, did the stunts, the labs, the Rivals, and the smash the barrels. Got reward car 1. I am not sure I will be doing much more (other than the dailies) this week.

I definitely enjoyed Season 5 more.

1 Like

I really don’t enjoy drifting, at all.

I find the whole idea of sliding around to be a bit pointless and juvenile. I’m not denying there is alot of skill that goes into building and driving a proper drift car - but it just seems silly to me to make an entire story revolving around sliding sideways.

I’m also not very good with it, so trying to get 100% is proving to be an astronomical challenge.

2 Likes

Pretty good season, no complaints. :partying_face::sunglasses: Trial was kinda trying after 4 attempts but managed land on a half decent team utilizing some good ol’ fashioned teamwork with 3 podiums on my behalf.

1 Like

I really can’t understand why they removed the stunt park in the stadion…
It’s absolultely pi**ing me off!!
What are we supposed to do with that empty stadion?
Otherwise the game is fantastic and also the new season… but why removing that park!?

3 Likes

@WhiteCr4nK Because stunts are so last month. Now you are supposed to be drifting :wink: :grinning:
btw, as someone who love stunts, I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Sad story man. I was hoping they removed it on accident and it will come back haha.
I do drift and i like it but i don’t see the connection why the stunt park has to be removed… at least they could’ve added a drift theme in the stadion then…

1 Like

I found the event labs enjoyable enough, if a bit buggy/odd to play through.

My issue this season was having three PR stunts, two of which could only be done in specific cars, but only one seasonal championship. This after a month of barely any racing. Event lab stuff is fine, but it’s no replacement for seasonal championships, which themselves are no replacement for custom championships.

For people who care about racing, these last 5 weeks have been awful, and deeply troubling. Also, there hasn’t been much to do with convoys. As someone who drives regularly with a group, we’ve been very bored with seasonal content.

1 Like

I agree with you all, they shouldn’t have removed the stunt park. It should remain when the stadium isn’t being used for something else. Literally no one uses it to play Rocket League.

3 Likes

They should use the stadium for giant community swap meet, to dump all our gift cars and talk smack about all the things wrong in game.

4 Likes

Could you imagine trying to complain about this game to others using Forza Link.

“What do you think of the game?”

1. It’s great
  2. It’s amazing
  3. It’s the best game
  4. I love my little pony
1 Like

EventLabs… hate every one of them. Worst ‘feature’ of the Playlist for me (other than PG)
Horizon Open Custom Races is a long asked for feature that is a huge bonus to folk like me who like the lower classes. I had a blast for a couple of hours tonight in (mostly) clean B Class Road Race events. I wish C Class was there too TBH.
As for Drift Club, I found it far too short and not very engaging. 3 Starred the lot in one sitting over about an hour.

1 Like

So far no one has found this season hard. Therefore would you like more challenging seasons in the future with possibly better rewards or are you happy with how it is now?