Series 6 Polls

Poll: What is the biggest feature coming to Series 6?

• Horizon Open Filters
  • Drift Club Mexico/Mach-E
  • EventLab Upgrades
  • New Cars

0 voters

Poll: Which reward car are you looking forward to most in Series 6?

• 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E 1400
  • 2012 Ascari KZ1R
  • 2021 McLaren 765LT Coupe
  • 2018 ATS GT
  • 2014 McLaren 650S Spider

0 voters

Poll: Which Car Pass DLC car are you looking forward to most in Series 6?

• 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado
  • 2021 McLaren 620R
  • 2021 MINI John Cooper Works GP
  • 2019 Porsche 911 Speedster

0 voters

It’s almost a toss up between the Horizon Open filters and the Drift Club, but I think I’m most looking forward to the filters. Looking at the Series 6 preview there appears to be a lot of Horizon Open challenges about the Horizon Open filters and a monthly about the Drift Club. New cars are always great, but they will come no matter what. EventLab upgrades could be cool but it depends what is included.

Most excited about the Mustang Mach-E 1400. There are tons of Supercars in FH but an electric modern muscle car that is electric and tuned for drifting is a horse of a different color. And the fact that you have to do more to earn it than just getting 20 points or so in a given season makes it all the more desireable.

The Car Pass is a little harder to decide because the cars are all so different and most have a similar model that is just a few years olders. So I guess I will go with the Toronado for something the first Oldsmobile in FH5 and being a little bit different.

2 Likes

Sorry, but:

None of these features are of any interest to me. (especially not the drift story)

None of the reward cars are of any interest to me.

Only one car pass dlc car is of any interest to me (66 Toronado). The rest are just too similar to ones I already have (and rarely use)

Thank you for asking, though!

5 Likes

Fun fact: player choice and empowering the players is good! Now if you could only employ that mentality to the entire game and not just the multiplayer.

You know, custom championships, custom adventure, letting us choose what season we are in when playing solo mode… Stuff like that.

I hate to say it, because it was a really good idea with reasonable implementation, but event lab is an empty well. Without being able to weave these events into custom championships or adventures, they end up being a lot of effort for shallow, one-and-done affairs.

2 Likes

I agree 100% with you. Drift, meh and the Toronado is the only cool car coming in series 6 car list. Well, I like the Mini Cooper too. I could care less about more supercar’s, and the Mach E, wow, really don’t. If we had to have yet, another Ford, I could think of way more choices over a soccer mom van.

3 Likes

After a few fails but here is what I said:
Drift is an absolute fail in my world but I got the Mustang and over to you you mighty Drifters. ENJOY this as I did not.

2 Likes

At first glance I thought it said failure not feature.

3 Likes

they were asking about the update, not your driving skills

Totally 100% agree, you took the words right out of my mouth :slightly_smiling_face:. In fact i had started to think i was the only person playing the game who was not interested in drifting and super/hyper cars because they seem to be the main focus of playground games these days.

1 Like

Poll: What’s your favorite type of racing in Horizon Open?

• Road Racing
  • Dirt Racing
  • Cross Country Racing
  • Street Racing

0 voters

Dirt and A class.

B street my top favorite because I despise being knocked into a wall for a penalty!

I do have quite a bit of fun in A dirt and S1 cross country.

1 Like

Cross Crunchy