Series 32 info - livestreams, cars, content update (now available)

SERIES 32 INFO

SEASONS

• Summer: February 11 - 18
  • Autumn: February 18 - 25
  • Winter: February 25 - March 4
  • Spring: March 4 - 11
    Horizon Backstage voting was set for long term and has been reset to weekly
    Daily Forzathon and weekly seasons start 6:30am Pacific (Thursdays)
    Forzathon Shop resets at 7:30am Pacific Thursdays

LIVESTREAMS & VIDEOS

Two livestreams on February 8 presented Series 32 content and news:
Series 32 Update livestream hosted by ItsCharleyyTho
03:00 - Tom Butcher and Chris Phillips present the Festival Playlist
10:30 - Hot Wheels Legends Car Pack trailer and gameplay
21:00 - Fixes (livery import)

Forza Monthly livestream hosted by Leahviathan
05:30 - Series 32 update possible delay; FH4 on Steam trailer (March 9)
11:00 - Mustang Shelby GT500 trailer and Series 32 cars overview
18:30 - Ricardo Briceno, VP Global Franchise Marketing with Mattel talks Hot Wheels Legends
29:30 - community photo montage, Alie Tacq with community esports
39:30 - community spotlight: Ash Gibbs from Forza UK (@ForzaHorizon4U1) aka.ms/ForzaSpotlight
47:30 - Black History Month (USA) on Forza channels in Feb.; Forza Street update.
48:30 - special #ForzaFriday livestream on Feb. 26 for Game Blast '21 in aid of SpecialEffect; streaming calendar; IROC-Z photo montage

NEW CARS

Two Exclusive models available from the Festival Playlist:

• 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (new to Forza)
  • 2012 Shelby 1000 (previously in FH1)

Six new Hot Wheels Legends cars ($10 paid DLC):

• 1949 Ford F-5 Dually Custom Hot Rod
  • 1969 International-Harvester Loadstar CO-1600
  • 1972 Chevrolet LUV
  • 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk ‘Dream Roadster’
  • 2 Jet Z
  • 1957 Nash Metropolitan Custom (THE NASH)

FEATURES / NEWS

CONTENT UPDATE & RELEASE NOTES

“Due to an issue with this month’s update, Series 32 may be delayed. We do not yet have a release date, but will keep you updated on the latest. In the meantime, the game will revert to a backup Festival Playlist. Follow us for more info.” @ForzaSupport

The update was made available to install at 4am Pacific on February 11th. The update only includes the GT500 and 1000; Hot Wheels Legends cars do not currently appear in the game Marketplace and are not available from the Microsoft Store yet.
1.75 GB for Xbox One X
7.93 GB for Xbox Series X

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360061163854-FH4-Release-Notes-Series-32-February-10th-2021

Not Fixed:
The Horizon Backstage counter for “Your Passes” still doesn’t display the number of passes you have.
The livery import issue and others are still listed in the Known Issues article at Forza Support.

REWARDS

Festival Playlist

50% Series Completion - Backstage Pass
80% Series Completion - 2018 ATS GT

SUMMER
50% - 2019 Zenvo TSR-S
80% - 2018 Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
Trial - 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Open Top
PGG - 1933 Napier Napier-Railton
Event - 1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205
Event - 1974 Toyota Corolla SR5
Event - 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (new)

AUTUMN
50% - Backstage Pass
80% - 1966 Ford #2 GT40 MkII (Le Mans)
Trial - 1980 Renault 5 Turbo Forza Edition
PGG - 2018 MINI X-Raid John Cooper Works Buggy
Event - 1999 Ford Racing Puma
Event - 1969 FIAT Dino 2.4 Coupe
Event - 2008 Lamborghini Reventon Forza Edition

WINTER
50% - Backstage Pass
80% - 2011 McLaren 12C Coupe
Trial - Classic Race Suit
PGG - 2007 Renault Clio RS 197
Event - 2019 Porsche Macan Turbo
Event - 1948 Ferrari 166MM Barchetta
Event - 2014 Volkswagen Global Rallycross Beetle

SPRING
50% - 1993 McLaren F1
80% - 2010 Lexus LFA
Trial - 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Forza Edition
PGG - 1972 Land Rover Series III Forza Edition
Event - 2012 Shelby 1000 (new)
Event - 1990 Nissan Pulsar GTi-R
Event - 2017 Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Coupe

1 Like

That’s from the Ford Dually pick up.

There’s a rumor it’s gonna be a Hot Wheels month. Which means I’ll probably have to force myself to play, because those rumored cars suck.

So not necessarily Hot Wheels originals but rather cars from the Legends tour. That should be cool. Especially the 2JetZ(inaugural winner) and The Nash(2nd year winner). Very interesting if the rumors of a 3rd expansion being another Hot Wheels are tied into this pack.

Also, we would get the pack in addition to the prize cars this next series?

Garbage company that does not fix the most important game problems and does not communicate with customers

1 Like

lmao

When I go to a restaurant and the food taste bad I change the restaurant. I never go to the same restaurant just to tell others that the food taste bad. There’s a chance others may like it in which case I would sound dumb.

But please name just one other game developer that listen to their fans more than T10/PG do? From most requested cars to banning certain cars from online, garage space, specific issues, apologizing when certain problems couldn’t be addressed in time, countless fixes, and so on. But I know… there will always be one guy.

5 Likes

Live now

First announcement: due to a technical issue, the content update may be delayed. In that case Summer will start with a backup Festival Playlist and then catch up later.

New cars:
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
2012 Shelby 1000

New in Festival Playlist: Backstage Passes awarded for seasonal completion.

Ford Mustake. Oh boy

1 Like

Has there been any announcement about the problem with the livery import?
This bug has been bothering many players since last November.

Fix coming with this update, mentioned at the end of the S32 Update livestream: https://youtu.be/URaA5R-zYHo?t=1253

Edit: The Release Notes identify the fix for changing liveries, which is a separate issue. The Known Issues section for Identified and Investigating still lists "Players are not able to import designs from other games such as Forza horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 7. "

In the video, he says that it’s an issue where the game crashes downloading a livery. But I think they were referring to the inability to import liveries and tunes from previous titles. Which I’ve been watching out for for as well, as I play with the import feature quite a lot.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360061163854-FH4-Release-Notes-Series-32-February-10th-2021

Apparently, you were right.
They haven’t fixed the import bug yet. This means that the bug will remain unfixed for 1/3 of a year.

Yeah, and only the livery import is listed under known issues too, even though I opened a ticket for the tune import feature being broken, and they closed it as a known issue.

1 Like

Is that Mustang 1000 the one from the Need For Speed movie? Very underrated movie

No, this is another Shelby special edition Mustang. I’m not sure who did the customization on the Mustang you’re talking about, but it looked good, had Hellcat Redeye-esque hood vents. Shelby did customize a Mustang for NFS The Run tho!

The 1000 is a lovely car and I hope they nail the engine noise like they did in FH. It was fun to drive also because you really had to control the throttle.

Definitely happy with this looking like a Shelby series, despite only bringing in 2 cars. With the addition of the GT500 they knocked my personal wishlist out. SVJ is the last car I was wanting in the game.

I was actually just playing FH the other day was wondering if they would ever bring it back, well that was serendipitous.

Nope, it’s the Shelby 1000 from 2012, I think. It was DLC for FH1 and one I never owned, so I’ll be glad to get my hands on this one.

i’m happy with those cars. it’s nice to have the 1000 back in FH.