Series 31 info - Forza Monthly, content update, and new cars

FH4 Release Notes: Series 31 January 13th, 2021
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/1500001491621-FH4-Release-Notes-Series-31-January-13th-2021-

No new updates other than the addition of three cars. Yeah, I don’t care. I’m glad that everyone at PG enjoyed their winter vacations.

I still can’t import livery. Huh.
The reason why they couldn’t take the time to fix the bug is probably because of the New Year vacations as mentioned above, and I understand that in my rational mind.
But we’ve already been affected by this glitch for two months.
The fact that I can’t import the livery for at least another month because of this glitch is enough to irritate me…

So I guess they are not going to implement the missing dynamic shadow casting during races (available on 1X) as Digital Foundry communicated to them.

It’s the same story with the lack of SSAO which I think is a more pressing issue as it’s missing in all aspects of the game. Fingers crossed we’ll see these issues fixed but I’m not holding my breath. It looks great anyway and, if the rumours are to be believed, FH5 may be just around the corner too.

Update 8.35 gigs seems large for this. Series X

Yeah, it was 3.35GB for PC - think it’s usually around half that size. Seems quite a size for the seemingly little that’s listed in the Release Notes - unless that’s a whole lot of “stability improvements”!

the fm7 lemans prototype c8 look cool now i got this one

Pretty sure that’s the Daytona prototype, unless you’re talking about the actual C7.R.

The 3.3 GB is very Large for just 3 Cars and some Bug Fixes.

I do remember Playground Saying in the December Livestream However that we were going to get some all new Game Modes in the new Year, so Maybe the Update contains all the “Groundwork” Code for those new Modes? as New Mode Updates tend to be around 3GB, but the Modes have not been Activated yet as they are still in Playtesting?

Just a Possible Reason as to why the Patch Might have been bigger than usual IMO.

Update is showing me the series 16 festival playlist and rewards, anyone else having this issue?

And how the hell do I create a support ticket or something cause it seems like I can’t.

Since Update:

-No Vip Bonus after race
-Connection suxx sometimes and Playerlist shows 9 people
-Snow broken
-Cars sometimes grey after switching and design loads later
-white wheels become dark when car is moving after reload its back to normal

Weekly Forzathon in DLC Car? (Lancer 99)

3 Likes

I Have the same issues. Especially starting Adventures is very difficult at the moment. Also loading liveries is still taking ages. I have a Xbox One X one year ago everything was working so much better. Since The new Xbox it’s getting worse every week… why??

1 Like

Just won the Bugatti seasonal championship (eesh, that was… er, fun?) but at the end I didn’t get my Divo!

Not particularly bothered as I own 2 and have sold a few, but just wondering if anyone else has had this issue because if you’d ground your way through an S2 Road Racing championship to get a car, you’d be pretty annoyed if it just gave you 40,000 credits and nothing else!

Have closed/restarted the game, but still no extra Divo - ah well, another anomaly to add to the list.

(this on PC)

The price isn’t a Divo but a Chiron…

You get the Chiron as the prize for that championship, also it sounds like your difficulty wasn’t up to at least highly skilled.

Mitsubishis are free DLC.

1 Like

Ah ok

+In monthly rivals it kicked me out in middle of lap without any message (black screen then back in world)
+Multiple times it showed ‘session does not exists anymore blabla’ when online again i’m on server with < 10 players
+In TeamAdventure it shows white userimages or they load later
+In ForzathonLive/TeamAventure there are Cars flying (in TA out of trackbounds) but with this laggy effect where it jumps back and forth

(On SeriesX)

1 Like

Hahahahah , oh man - see, this is why I shouldn’t drink and drive (and post!) in the virtual world, just the same as in the real world!

For some reason I just thought the car awarded was the Divo (I even thought it was odd, as it had only just been a prize), nor did I even notice the new, shiny blue Chiron in my garage… oops!

(Difficulty never goes lower than Pro, but worth checking thanks!)

All good, nothing to see here, carry on! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For players who need help
DLC Forza Horizon 4 Mitsubishi Car Pack

New update, new network problems. Becoming a norm sadly.

1 Like