Senna for playing the demo

still waiting for that suppose gift

The message comes through XBL Communication in the “Messages from Xbox Live” item. Even after redeeming the code this may not install automatically; go to Manage Game to see if any updates are waiting to install.

The car is the stock Senna, with no difference in attributes. The garage icon has orange paint but when going to View Car it had the blue paint scheme on it.

2 Likes

From page 1…

That’s a nice surprise, when I played the demo the only reward it mentioned was a (disappointing) T-Shirt.

1 Like

I look forward to getting a car for free that I wouldn’t have wasted a million CR on.

1 Like

Seriously, what’s a million credits? Suck it up and move on. The time you wasted whining about it you could make up the difference after selling the car at the Goliath.

4 Likes

Hrm… probably a week and a half for me now that the Wheelspins are coming more slowly and my supply of readily available cars with big money perks is exhausted. Maybe less depending on the timing of weekly Tier rewards. It was quicker earlier on, which is kinda odd. There should be a level based element to the CR awards.

1 Like

Yeah, what is the equivalent of playing the game for 3 hours. /s

1 Like

I can’t believe people are complaining about this… WOW!!! that is stooping to u’r lowest. Guess u don’t have any gratefulness in u. & sum1 said “for a game that’s 2 weeks old”???:thinking: …in my book, it’s still as fresh as the bread u bought this morning… YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE THE COVER CAR JUST YET!!! Why are u rushing?:thinking: I don’t recall getting the Centenario for FREE in FH3…, but when i eventually aquired it in-game (far longer than within “2 weeks” of playing FH3), it brought a smile to my face being able to drive/own it then.

I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE UNEXPECTED, FANTASTIC SURPRISE, MS/T10/PG…
:pray:t2::pray:t2:THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :bowing_man:t2::raising_hand_man:
Will definitely enjoy every mile i drive with it :sunglasses::ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. As a PC player I rarely check if ever check Xbox messages.

I haven’t got anything yet.

Do you have to complete the demo?

Do you get this code if you previously played the demo or do i need to play the demo again ?

I played the demo 2 days before ultimate edition released, then uninstalled the demo and played the full game.
Will i receive the said code ?

1 Like

Who can possibly answer your question? :smiley:

If you can’t wait till you’re at home you have two other options:
a) Install the Xbox app on your smartphone an check your messages
b) Login in on xbox.com and click your account picture or name, then select messages.

Just did so and got the key.

1 Like

Well that’s the point, i got nothing both ingame and on the Xbox App :smiley: !

Edit : lol, the message just popped out of nowhere in the windows xbox app :wink: !

I would think you would be ok. I played the Demo about a week or so before the early release date, though i didnt delete the demo until after I assured that I received the Senna, but it seems to be more of a “complete the demo and that attaches a flag to your account/player name from the developers internal systems” causing a code to be generated and sent to you irrespective of whether or not you still have the demo still installed.

I didn’t get a massage all I got was you have a new car in your garage message in game had a look and the was the McLaren Senna and that was before I see the thread on the forum, so now I at least I know why I got it .

Oh nice so I bought it for 900k from the autoshow for nothing…

For those who haven’t recieved anything yet…I just checked my iOS Xbox app and the message appeared with the code. Might be worth firing up or installing the app and checking again. Time stamp on the message was 1:35 GMT

I’ll be downloading later on.

Still waiting on this message… just checked my messages from Xbox Live