Send messages to a player on PC

Hey,

Simple question, I would like to message a player while ingame. I’ve received messages from players who are not in my friends list in the Xbox desktop app, is there any chance I can do the same on PC ?

Thank you.

There’s no in-game player-to-player messaging system. The Xbox App is the way to communicate while using PC (or chatting via Xbox Live party/multiplayer)

1 Like

Alright, then how do I message someone that is not in my friend list from the Xbox app ?

1 Like

Easy to do go in to Xbxo App and sellect Friends then you will see an option to find a Person type in ther Gamer Tag and press search you will get a tab open with the presons details and a tab to message or add or block ect sellect either Add as friend or sellect message and away you go

1 Like

I haven’t tested it, but, if you go to that person’s profile page, there is a “Message” tab, where you should be able to do that.

1 Like

Alright I got it now. I have to inquire the name of the guy I want to massage to in the “Find people or clubs” and actually click on the search icon to show its profile page. I feel a bit stupid, I wasn’t clicking the search icon nor pressing enter after having typed a name since things were moving in the “suggestions” section just beneath the search bar.
Sorry for having bothered you, and thank you for your hints.

1 Like