Selling ALL PO Cars | NOT MODDED | NO DUPING

OUT OF STOCK | UNRELEASED Pre-Order cars CAN’T BE SOLD ANYMORE | OUT OF STOCK
Hey,

I’m selling every Pre-Order cars.

These cars are NOT modded or cheated. I bought them from auctionhouse!

In stock:

• 0 - 720S PO (2 sold) 10 mio
  • 0 - Porsche PO (7 sold) 10 mio
  • 1 - AMG PO (2 sold) 30 mio unreleased = untradeable
  • 0 - DB11 PO (3 sold) 15 mio
  • 2 - GTR PO (3 sold) 25 mio unreleased = untradeable
  • 0 - Camaro PO (2 sold) 30 mio
  • 1 - Focus PO (1 sold) 40 mio unreleased = untradeable

The Ford Focus, camaro and amg are the worst to snipe thats why they more expensive.
If you interested write me on xbox live. GT : ibeXedi
Prices 10-40 mio.

I’m not glitching cheating or doing something else weird to get these cars. Im just checking the auctionhouse. I’m not duping cars when you fail to buy the car you dont have the car or the cash either. Others dupe these cars that they can sell these cars as often as they want to. I dont do that stuff so when Im out of cars …. I’m out of cars.

OUT OF STOCK | UNRELEASED Pre-Order cars CAN’T BE SOLD ANYMORE | OUT OF STOCK

1 Like

Delete.

Prices added. Storage restocked.

Helpful, and trustful seller. I highly recommend.

2 Likes

ibeXedi is a very friendly & easy going seller. Couldn’t recommend more. Trade went super smooth!

1 Like

ready for trade again

1 Like

UNRELEASED Pre-Order cars CAN’T BE SOLD ANYMORE

EVERYONE BEWARE…

After not seeing any of these cars on auction multiple times a day and night for over a couple weeks time (never seeing one auction)…I tried this way…within in seconds someone already knew this fella was auctioning 2 cars…and it was done before i started…(and i tried to buyout within seconds)…

This was not sniping…

It is either a group working together, his other accounts, or secondary buyers getting two pays for one…

Either way…i wanted to check it out and sure enough…SCAM…

Someone may get lucky if you check befor being told to…but man it is setup

No chance or offer at refund no second shot or “hey i got your credits so well keep trying” …this is not legit

Be sure not to collect the credit cars and delete your save when it fails before quiting game so that you can resync from cloud before being taken…

I will do my best to report this…

Edit…reported

Respectfully,

CPL David Dill, USMC RET.

1 Like

Next time please read my post

“I’m not glitching cheating or doing something else weird to get these cars. Im just checking the auctionhouse. I’m not duping cars when you fail to buy the car you dont have the car or the cash either . Others dupe these cars that they can sell these cars as often as they want to. I dont do that stuff so when Im out of cars …. I’m out of cars.”

Also many people like you lost cars by trading. That is the risk you have to take.
I have a method that shows me even earlier when the car is on the auctionhouse than the game tells me. When we are in a party and I say “go” you have to be as quick as you can. Many people told me that it just cant be true that they lose the car because I tell them when to press but the problem is that there are MANY MANY MANY other people sitting infront of there monitors and searching for these cars. I sold alot of preorder cars already as you can see and everytime somebody else bought the car. I sold you 2 cars and again 2 different buyers. Thats why I prefer to trade on specific times where much less people are online. The problem is these times are uncomfortable for all of us :S I dont even trade for the credits anymore because I have a lot of them but I just cant give all people the cars they want for nothing or I would be out of stock 24/7. I’m trading to help people out to get these cars
So please think over this. When the game tells me my car is on the auctionhouse the car is already sold 9/10 thats why I use another method to tell if the car is already listed or not but there is so tiny space of time left to search for you that it can happen that you lose on trading. Even with other peoples in the background its unlikly to snip of the cars from you.
Also how should it be possible for me to say oh hey you get another try to buy the car? When I say I have 2 porsche PO left and you fail both I just cant put a third up for trading because others bought them …

1 Like

I got 2 cars, you can trust him as seller…
third PO car we will trade soon

i can only say, you have to be quick, very quick… (you have to know which buttons you have to press to get the car as quick as you can)

Will defend ibeXedi here, as I actually had a successful transaction with him for Colorado ZR2. That car never came up for me in the AH, but was lucky to buy off him while being aware that I could get sniped too.

When looking for a extremely rare cars (as all of the PO are, and a few Wheelspin only cars), you need to accept that there are plenty of people constantly searching for them and you might get sniped. This happens every day to many people. Can’t count how many times saw Camaro PO and someone else has sniped it before I was able to.

I’m selling cars as well, and many times someone else sniped cars that were listed, for example Austin Taxi HS, 812 Superfast of Crown Vic. Within 3 to like 7 seconds each one was gone.

That’s how trading in Forza works at the moment unfortunately. Until they’ll unlock the option to donate cars to certain person, which I highly doubt they will.

The way I see it, is that you’re paying some in game credits for a very high possibility to purchase a rare car.

You were not scammed.

Thanks,

2 Likes

Hello!
I would be interested in Mclaren 720s PO and Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2019 PO

Well said XJackuzo
As the current set up is a free for all and I personally dont care for it. This is nothing personal or to be made offensive to anyone but I myself have 7 confirmed kills lol.
4 pre order cars
02 Nissan
12 Aventador FE
Chevy ZR2

Again nothing personal or scam I just keep searching for what I want in my garage and you have to be quick and I mean Quick.
Even when communicating with someone I have had it happen to me “IT SUCKS” but it is how it is unfortunately. I personally can’t speak for the seller in question but I have dealt with MR xJackuzo and our deal went off without a hitch and would do business with him again. Best I can say is be persistent and continue your search I missed about 10 Twin Mills before finally landing one. Kindest regards and best of luck to you Sir.

2 Likes

Hi!
I’m looking for the following cars:
Mclaren 720s pre order car
Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2019
Hot Wheels Bone Shaker

PM: CalicoPack75

Hello again just some clarification??
Obviously I am missing the P.O Nissan,Ford and Benz.
Am I understanding right they are unsellable? Or you are out of stock?? Any reply would be greatly appreciated thanks again in advance.

1 Like

Unreleased cars are unsellable after update 6 or whatever the last update was. When I try to sell these cars now there will just pop up an error message.

Error while trying to sell unreleased PO cars

1 Like

Hey, you won’t be able to purchase any of the mentioned ones. Not anymore as they are blocked from sale on the AH.
Whoever had these cars earlier will keep it, but people are getting an error messages when trying to list any of these 3 cars.

1 Like

Thank you very much for responding!!

No more repetitive searching for me thank God lol.
For everyone else best wishes in your search and as I said and others have too you have to be Quick Extremely Quick.

I trade 3 Po´s and got 2…

you have to be very quick…