Seasonal Events Scoring Issues

Kind of ticked right now on the latest round of seasonal events. I successfully completed all the events except the Ranked Adventure stuff. I’m sitting at 79% and no way to get the last percentage point to get the second car. That really sucks after spending the time to complete the challenges.

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but if you’re talking about the monthly ranked qualifying event, I think you can complete that at any point during the month and still get the percentage points for all four seasons, right?

2 Likes

I think Maverick is talking about the weekly season (Autumn now) rather than the score for what is done for all four seasons. Looks to be a task is missing. The one where you race a train or Vulcan bomber, forget what those are called.

2 Likes

Showcase… Rerun :wink:

EDIT : Ah, Showcase Remix lol… there’s one coming up in Spring so maybe ? ? things will be back to “normal” next series ?

1 Like

You are correct. I was referring to the weekly season. And I suspect you’re also correct that a task or tasks were missing. This far into the game, there shouldn’t be issues like this. I like FH5’s point system so much better.

1 Like

Just do ranked adventure :man_shrugging:t3:.

2 Likes

Mine is the Monthly Rivals didn’t count. Last week, the progress of the Summer Festival stuck at 87% while only the Playground and one challenge are not completed. This week is the same. It stuck at 82% and again, only the Playground and five challenges are not completed. What the heck!!!??

And also, I can’t claim the last Online Adventure rewards. The game is so broken!

2 Likes

anyone can help, i start play horizon 4 parallel to horizon 5 and now in horizon 4 i cant reacht 80% … i complete all only the online adventure series i cant start Message is no adventure is available

1 Like

Unfortunately the FH 4 playlist challenges are messed up as of a series or two ago and there is apparently no fix in the immediate future, or possibly ever. It seems to be what it is until further notice. The problem has no relation to FH 5, you playing it, or anything you have done or can do.

2 Likes

This month again Rivals is not counting.

I did it several times.

It worked in march for some people, as some got it April 7, but since then, nothing. 56 days wasted doing this.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s not working and everyone hoping for the completions have my sympathy. It’s pretty pathetic they can’t and won’t fix it.

1 Like

As much as I like this game but there a so many issues that don’t get fixed and the devs stay silent. What makes this even worse is that there are things that have worked and suddenly they don’t anymore, like scoring for seasons so that the100% achievement is no longer obtainable. When submitting a ticket regarding this issue (April 14 2022) the reply I got was, “Thank you for letting us know about the issue you are experiencing. We understand this can be frustrating.”

I tried to submit a ticket a few times (e.g. being second in seasonal playground games was not enough for the second half of the season - Series 47 Winter & Spring) but all the answeres I got were unsatisfying.

1 Like