Screechy's corner Black cat done and Shared

Cool beans Screechy! Nice to see you back in the paint booth.

1 Like

nice work

1 Like

Hey you’s guys, thanks for the kind words, and for stopping in to look around.

SMF How you doing buddy, we haven’t crossed paths recently. Maybe Horizon 2? To be fair, I have been doing far more racing than painting. Just ask Cheddarbob, he knows.

Anyhoo, I’m back tinkering around in the booth. I have some creepy stuff I want to make. I was thinking about doing my Gumball/zipper face/skeleton thing from FM4 in 5. But I want to make it moar creepy. I started messing with it a bit, but I may play with more colors this time as I have tons more layers.

To be honest, I’m not really sure what I’m going to do or how to lay it out You’s can see it is still very early on. I think what may happen, is me doing a couple versions like before. I also don’t have Smokin buddys zipper, and I’ll have to make my own now :frowning: I miss the sharing.

Bottom line is, I’m having a lot of fun so far painting this, hopefully the fun will continue. :slight_smile:

Wip pics are in the second post.

Cheers Everyone.

Your paints are always great looking, screech. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks CPU.

So its kinda starting to look like my sig. Sorta kinda. Adding some hair will help I bet.

Added the hair.

This what you have been working on the past few days? It’s turning out quite nice…

1 Like

Looking good bud, now some bloody hands and it WILL be your Sig. Very cool, keep up the excellent work!

1 Like

Looking good screechy…Fright night is cool as…!!

1 Like

Great great work screechy I have a couple of your f4 paints and I absolutely love 'm can’t wait to see more!!!

1 Like

Lol Its done m8. And shared but I can’t get good pics of it yet.

Thanks for the comments peeps.

Yeah Shane this is what I’ve locked myself away for.

I’ll probably do a zipper’d version on another car. I definitely want to play with it some more, I still have ideas rolling around.

Ok so this is not shared. Yet. What I am having an issue with is eyes or no eyes that is the question. I’m going to sleep on it.

1 Like

You should sleep on it car and paint look epic by the way…

1 Like

it’s amazing how many great talent that we
located in Deadlight! :wink:
very beautiful creation friend, I love

1 Like

Having always dabbled with the paint n design element in Forza I’ve seen many a paint. The whole execution of faces n facial features as always been astonishing.
Top work.

1 Like

Smf I did sleep on it. I think I figured it out, I went with a little bit of both :slight_smile: I’ll show if off here soon.

Thanks Pat and Joker. Cheers peeps.

Here is a new wip of Black Cat, or what should be her when I’m done.

Creepy stuff!! Love it

1 Like

Zipper face looks great. Cant wait to see what your talents bring to Felicia ( Black Cat )

1 Like

Thanks smarkel. I particularly like the creepy stuff.

Thanks Cheddarbob, keep peeking at the second post from time to time, I post my updates there.

Just caught the new updated pics. MEOW! Looks to be Superior #29 I love that cover. Thought of trying that one before but when I saw her hair I figured not enough layers for me to attempt. Glad you have . She will be Stunning. My copy is signed by none other than J Scott and Mr. Stan Lee.

1 Like

Mine is just signed by Campbell :frowning: but I don’t have any comic books. I have hard cover books from Campbell. I’m pretty much done with her. I’ll post updated wip pics later.
As far as layers go, just her not the cats was somewhere around 1300. To be fair there was a lot of stuff I didn’t paint in fm4 because of the layer cap.

Best thing in fm5, having more layers. And being able to cut loose.