[SCH & Ice3bills] HLC "Long Beach Celebrity Race" FINAL Results

SORRY Budman #pullingaway

I made another attempt with the 269 today and shaved a few tenths down to 1:33,401.
Then I also tried the 289 with the blu design (I bought a car for each design/tune combination because I wanted to feel like a star that has money to spend) and thanks to the extra power I got 1,33,029.
But I was wondering, is the car bugged? Because I switch gears but my driver never moves his hands, it is the first time it happens to me.

Lol… maybe that particular driver likes the automatic. Yep sounds strange.

Budman

Okay so I put my big boy pants on and drove manual/ clutch and dropped a full second off my time, now at 1:34.475. Got to love the gray, nice work guys-#3 (269) Martin

Full track 1:32.666 Red #7 269hp (pb) #151

East 59.540 White #11 289hp (pb) #157

West 25.992 White #11 289hp (pb) #143

Dang MOJO you suck lol—Mojo Martin

2nd post updated with all the new times and improvements you guys have been posting. Thank you for running them as I knew we would see some times into the 32s on the full and sub 1 minute laps on the middle length track. Thanks for the feedback that have been posted on the tune and the paint.

@ A1armed, congrats on such a huge improvement and some trust in the car to try manual/clutch. Glad it paid off.

Looks like Dubya MOJO has the fastest time at 1:32.666 right now with the 269hp tune.

Fastest 289 hp time right now is 1:33.029 by MonkeyDGio

Considering setting up a lobby for a 10-15 lap race if anyone is interested tomorrow…possibly around 9:00pm Pacific Standard?

I’m in the Eastern time but 9pm PDT = 12pm EDT so I’m game. I’m usually up until 1am.

I have the white #11 paint.

I would have liked to race, but your 9 pm is the middle of the night for me…I will just settle for the HLC

Im living in Europa , so it will be night time for me too !!!

I will be on starting about 5:00 PST tonight and am very willing to set up a lobby and race with those who are on at that time.

Send me a message, add me as a friend or follower, and we can get a room set up.

I’m going to post information about a race lobby in the racing thread, maybe that will generate some more interest so we can have a full lobby earlier than 9:00.

Very willing to do so.

looks like forza is down right now…so no luck in setting up a lobby…

I should be on around. 9pst tonight with SCH and have some Forza shenanigans.

…not if the servers are still down…as of now, they are still down.

5:00 / 7:00 / 9:00 races got squished by xbox tonight…servers being down all night is horrible. Maybe tomorrow night. Had so much planned for tonight and then poof…nothing.

Hope your xbox night was better than mine.

Nice car guys, been chasing Alfredo’s for an hour , managed a 1:33.889 , with the 269 and #11 .
Will give this another crack next week for sure !

Cheers !

Why is everybodt chasing me ???

Keep going MR Fade , you can catch me !!!

Because you’re the crazy clown!

HAHA