Save deleted

It deleted my entire save. I am not happy. I would like something done about it because i have been playing horizon 3 almost everyday since it came out, and now all of my progress is gone
I had some horizon edition cars like the gtr, but my tunes and all of my money and cars and level are gone. Please if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

Man I hate that for you. I don’t know what I would do if that happened to me. I would probably just give up. My game is 100 percented, with only five or so more cars to photograph, and about 100+ more cars to buy. I also have raised all total at least 65 to 70 million.

If you deleted your save how is that someone else’s problem to fix? You should be more careful.
If however you mean your save was corrupted, then you need to make sure you back out of the game before powering down to make sure it saves properly.
If you mean the game just borked your save you need to say that. As saying you deleted your save just makes it look like your own fault.

3 Likes

He said “It deleted”, not “I deleted”. That one little letter makes all the difference.

By itself Forza won’t do anything.

Make sure you’re quitting the game when you go to power off the console.
Don’t quit the game if you see the autosave icon.
When preparing to quit the game, do a skill chain, fast travel to a festival, go into and out of a festival site, basically do something to force an autosave.
When loading the game, if it displays sync progress leave it alone and let the cloud and your console communicate until finished.

You won’t find yourself playing the game and suddenly mid-race - “I’m sorry Jim, but I’ve deleted your save”. Typically it will happen during syncing if corruption occurs, or by going to manage game and deleting it yourself. One of the most common things I’ve seen is someone accidentally clicks “delete from everywhere”

1 Like

I didn’t do anything. I got on yesterday to drift, and it had reset the entire game back to the begining