RP Gaming's Forza Motorsport 7 Forzagraphy gallery ;)

I just LOVE Forzagraphy, here’s mine from Forza Motorsport 7 since I got it at launch of the Ultimate Edition :slight_smile:

Here’s my very first photo I took in Forza Motorsport 7

To Celebrate the return of the Pontiac G8 to the Forza Franchise, I took this picture.

To Celebrate the return of the Volkswagen Karmann Ghia to the Forza Franchise, I did a 80HP Time Attack build and took these photos.

Sign of the Circuito Do Rio De Janerio

VW Golf Pace Car

the Mazda #62 Mazda Motorsport RX7 going around a corner in one of the layouts of Hockenheim Ring

Subaru BRZ Forza Edition on Road America

Jaguar F Type Project 7 Forza Edition on Suzuka

Here’s a bueatiful photo of the Mercedes-Benz #63 C9 on Spa-Francorchamps at night (I brightened the photo for best effects)

Here’s a photo of 2 Generations of Corvette Race Cars. The #4 ZR1 hasn’t been in the Forza Franchise in Forza Mototrsport 5. A great way to celebeate it’s return to the franchise in Forza Motorsport 7

[imghttps://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4458/37463414650_ce48f02624_c.jpg[/img]
The fondable R91CP in Road America East. I use that route for Circuit races and has since Forza Motorsport 5. Gran Turismo has the R89CP and R92CP Race Cars.

McLaren F1 sitting in the pits on Suzuka.

Porsche 928 GTS in the dark at Circuit of the Americas

A Big Rig Truck at Dubai

The amazing Acura NSX Forza Edition at Dubai. An amzing shot.

Since I love replicating diecast cars i own in Real Life, I replicated some of these cars in Forza Motorsport 7 as well. I first did this in Forza Motorsport 4.

#98 Mazda MX-5 Miata (Unknown Brand)

#21 Mercedes-Benz 190E (Unknown Brand)

#22 Subaru Impreza (Hot Wheels)

'85 Honda CRX (Hot Wheels) (I used the 1991 version because you can only obtain the older CRX in the Speciality Dealer for a limited time)

'Ford Mustang ’ 15 (Hot Wheels)

Chevy #10 Chevelle (Hot Wheels)

Nissan 350Z (Hot Wheels)

and I will be doing more replica builds in the future.

Which of these photos are your favorite?

Nice photos! I like the lighting here:

Yes, that Mazda RX-7 Race Car. I have even more photos being posted soon.

Here’s more Photos I racked up here:

Here’s a bueatiful shot of the 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 on Daytona. Hopefully Turn 10 adds the 2018 ZR1 when it comes out in November 2017.

Here’s a bueatiful shot of the 1992 Honda NSX Type R on Daytona.

Here’s a bueatiful shot of the 1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Forza Edtition on Daytona.

Feel the Fury of this 1964 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt all homoligated for this race!!

Very nice lighting here:

Thanks, I brightened up the photo to make the effect. happen