Rogue Racing Designs in FM5 (Up Date Pg.4 - 8/23/14)

Also available for “shearing,” this lovely little that car that I stumbled upon while researching the Alan Mann Racing GT40.

Scuderia Bear’s 1966 Sebring 12 Hours Shelby Cobra 427 (CSX3022), Driven by Ed Lowther and Bob Grossman.

Scuderia Bear by fm5gallery, on Flickr

Scuderia Bear #6 by fm5gallery, on Flickr

Looking really nice mate! Simple but elegant. Good job as always and your logo work is always spot-on.

Thanks, I got inspired yesterday and the Cobra kind off fell on my lap.

BUMP. I will have something soon to “share” with the community.

I can’t wait to see it mate! I am sure that it will be as awesome as always.

some very cool retro stuff here mate they all look fantastic!

Great work! Keep it up. I’ll have to grab some of these. Love the 86 and also the Shelby!

Dave

Thank you both. I hope to have some more cars to add soon.

My fellow “gear-head” available for download (I miss my [the] StoreFronts):

Jaguar E Type from the 1962 LeMans 24 Hours. Driven by privateer Maurice Charles with John Coundley.

E Type by fm5gallery, on Flickr

E Type #8 by fm5gallery, on Flickr

Looks really good mate! Nice Jag. As always we can count on you for elegant and beautiful vintage racers. Keep up the great work!

Thank you. Hopefully there will be something in the May Car Pack that will inspire. Or maybe I should branch out into making original, but period correct race cars.

My fellow “gear-head” available for download (I’d love to have my [the] StoreFronts back):

Repli/Original Rx-3 club racer. As if it would have raced in the SCCA’s ITA class in the late 70"s.

Rx3 ITA Club Racer by fm5gallery, on Flickr

12a by fm5gallery, on Flickr

12a by fm5gallery, on Flickr
[/quote]

Great pic also love the retro paints nice and crisp keep up the good work mate

Really nice RX-3. Keep up the great work mate, very nice job here. Awesome vintage style as always.

Thanks. Got a few more up my sleeve on the way.

Nice work buddy love the RX3 :wink:

good work mate that rx3 is very cool!

Thank you, both. I was very glad to see the Rx-3 in this months DLC. I only wish they (Turn10) would have included wheel arches like they did with the 432 Fairlady. The wide body kit they used in the Japanese touring series would be even better.

This is my personal Rx-3

#88 SCCA Rx3 by fm5gallery, on Flickr

#88 Rx3 ITA by fm5gallery, on Flickr

Yellow Mazda looks really great mate! Keep up the awesome paints. I can’t wait to see whats next.

My fellow “gear-head” available for download (I’d love to have my [the] StoreFronts back):

Repli/Original C1 Corvette, as if would have raced in the SCCA’s B Production Class during the 60’s.

#22 C1 BP by fm5gallery, on Flickr

#22 C1 on two by fm5gallery, on Flickr

. . . and this is my personal B Production C1.

#3 C1 BP by fm5gallery, on Flickr