Rewards

I am a total n00b at horizon 2, and I can’t seem to figure out how to redeem my credit rewards in game. I have over a million credits in my rewards for horizon 2, but I can’t figure out where to go to get those credits in game. Any help would be much appreciated.

Welcome to the forums, DomeInspector. Your game history indicates that you’re playing on the Xbox 360 and unfortunately per the thread pinned at the top of the forum that version does not receive Forza Rewards.

Ohhhh…

Well, thanks for letting me know!

I own the history of Forza Motorsport 3 and 4, Horizon 1 and 2 , I was playing for the first time Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One, with the same profile as used in the Xbox 360 and received a sum of money and some special cars.
If I create another account , just to win this car , I would have to do and what franchise would have to play games to get at least the cars ? The total number of cars that won were more than three , because I do not know what Forza migrated gifts, help me on this?

If I get your meaning right you played Horizon 2 on a friend’s XBO where you earned some Rewards and now you want to get those rewards on your 360?

It can’t be done. You can get those rewards in your XBO game though.