Rewards and older version of Forza Motorsport

I recently picked up a copy for Forza Motorsport 2. It was $3 at Game Stop. I thought I would pick up a few extra rewards points using it. I have completed a few achievements but they don’t show up in my rewards. That is, I have no points for Forza Motorsport 2. The rewards page also says I have unlocked all achievements and that I have unlocked no achievements. Am I racing in Forza Motorsport 2 only for the fun of it or can I get the reward points?

I also having Forza Horizon. I am getting points for it. I noticed that the achievements show all have been unlocked and none have been unlocked. I am sure I saw the achievements I unlocked. Did something happen to the website about what achievements have been unlocked? That would explain the problem with Forza Motorsport 2.

For Forza 2, have patience. Forza 2 is an older game, and, even though the Rewards page says it takes up to 48 hours maximum, it’s not true for Forza 2. I heard for some people it took 2 weeks. It’s normal and usual.

For Horizon, it is a knowned issue. As long as you have the right points, it’s o.k. You can always check on xbox.com; or on your XBOX 360.

For the rest, I invite you to visit this thread: http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm16498_Forza-Rewards-FAQ.aspx#post_16498 and other threads of this genre.
Hope it helps!

Racer4Evr,

Thanks for verifying what I expected.

Your welcome :slight_smile:

O.k. This guy was looking for Forza 2, not Forza 3. Forza 3 ultimate came with a code, and Forza 2 with a second disc. I’m looking to buy that soon. And the Downloadable content for Forza 2 doesn’t count on Forza Rewards, so it isn’t really necessary. You might have messed up with the Forza 2 for 3$.

Depending on what country you are in, Forza 3 Ultimate Edition did come on 2 discs - and conversely those countries did not get the 2 disc version of Forza 2.

grab a copy of forza 3 ultimate. it’ll be a two disk set. it has all the dlc so you’ll automatically get all the points for dlc when you load the 2nd disk. and i think they turned off multiplayer functions for fm2 like auctionhouse.

The points are beginning to show up. When I started this discussion I had about 40 achievement points. I now see 20 points for Forza Motorsport 2 on my rewards page. I have since completed about 100 more points in achievements. Hopefully I will soon see another 50 points on my rewards page.

rdo3,
I haven’t checked if the auction house or multiplayer is still available. If not, they account for 50 achievement points which is 25 rewards points. I am not worried about that.

Racer4Evr,
You were right. It wasn’t $3. It was $2.79. I bought it to see what the game looked like.

I find that I like the game. It shows how the game evolved. It has some features I like that aren’t in Forza Horizon or Forza Motorsport 5. These features I can see not appealing to lot of people. It also has some things that I don’t like. The things that I don’t like appear to be fixed or removed in Horizon and 5.

rdo3,
I haven’t checked if the auction house or multiplayer is still available. If not, they account for 50 achievement points which is 25 rewards points. I am not worried about that.

[/quote]

I’m sorry, the auction house has been closed for 2 years now. Although, only racing online is still available. Until the end of the servers on XBOX 360. Yeah, I missed those occasions, so I will NEVER get the Auction House achievement; the 1 000 000Cr online is still possible. I’m trying to get it.