Reward cars gone missing?!

I came on the game today to find all of my cars that were saved in rewards had gone. I must have had at least 20 cars there and to see they had all gone is frustrating. I appear to have lost them and can’t seem to find them. The Forza developers better be able to do something to give me them back. Luckily I can remember what they were. I’ll name a couple I’ve completely lost. Ferrari Enzo, Bugatti Veyron, Kouningsegg Agera. There are just a few.

All cars you mentioned will come up as a discounted level up reward multiple times.

1 Like

yes I know. What I am saying is they were all in the ‘saved until later’ section and had all gone missing. Yes they will cone again, but I’ve spent a lot of time getting those levels up and the xp I’ve earnt has gone straight down the drain.

How has the XP you earned go down the drain? Did you lose levels too?

Do you regularly connect your console (or PC) to the internet? If you also have less XP it probably means that your save file was corrupted and that it was restored to a much earlier point in the game (when you let it sync with the save file in the cloud).

Did you level up your collection tier?

Because that’s how the rewards change.