Reviews with Wheel

Thanks for the info Rockefelluh.

bad question with wheel is the headset is Not possible on the wheel and The controller xbox get in standbay in game??
I translate the Message sorry for error on text…

Plug controller in to charge. Attach headset. Controller won’t turn off if charging. No issue.

When i plug in the Controller for chatting my Thrustmaster changes the Buttons. When i press the shift up paddle i am watching to the back.

seven days ago thrustmaster support told me my base unit was bad, they would need a little more information before sending it back for repair, and true to form they never responded until I called them again, then they must have changed their minds in order to make my experience as terrible as possible, they sent me an email wanting me to cut the usb cable and send them a picture of the waste of a perfectly good wheel base except the shifter wouldn’t work. with my name and date written next to the ruined wheel. 35 days now of fine thrustmaster support. I have been very patient and cordial to them the whole time so I don’t understand why they have treated me this way. I hope my tx wheel works for a long long time because next time if something breaks I wont put myself in the position of being at their mercy, it will go straight to the dumpster. I enjoyed the early release of forza although I had to buy a second tx wheel in order for it to happen.

Accuforce - I had very similar experience with them. I think many people were wanting to get a free wheel out of them so they make u jump throuughoops to get another base. I got one from them after all was said and done and 2 months but took a lot but they didnt ask for the broken one back, and thats why i think they make it so difficult.

Team VVV Brabham review on TX.

Kind of a pointless review and I usually like his reveiws. He is testing his wheel on a car that is very difficult to drive and using a default tune and no assists. The only thing he even remotely mentioned regarding the wheel was the lack of weight which is largely untrue if u turn up ffb. He barely touched on the actual ffb and really should have tried the tuned version as its pretty well known that the cars in forza drive rather poorly in stock state.

Cars that are stock are not meaningless. I don’t see how you can dismiss that. Everything starts from a stock car. He explicity states he doesn’t mean FFB when he says “weight”. I think he means the ability of the car to load and unload, not necessarily turn the wheel. Also he hardly turns the wheel in some of those turns. Looks like 20 degrees or so. Doesn’t seem right just looking at it.

He seems to hint at more videos on the way.

1 Like