Request: More Official Races

One thing I was really hoping to see with this “constantly evolving world” of FH5 is having new races post-launch. Not only is having more official tracks good for the game, it keeps things interesting and gives people more to do.

In addition, more starting locations for race creators.

It’s a win-win!

Just look at all of this empty map space which could provide excellent locations for new races. There is so much unused space here and so many wonderful sections of road which are extremely difficult to work into circuits with our limited starting points. I’ve been struggling with this since FH4.

Please consider creating new official race circuits, make them permanent additions to the game world, and let us use these new starting locations for our custom builds. It would also be a great way to liven up the weekly checklist stuff if we had brand new courses to drive through in order to get our points in.

As a bonus request: Until we’re able to place our own race starting locations anywhere on the map, please let us reverse the starting grid direction of existing races. It’ll double our options for creating new routes!

I can see one setback to this: A more cluttered world map. Having a means for the game to save our event filter preferences would be a great quality of life update all on its own.

1 Like