How do i do that? I came across one that was very sick.
Home → Friends → Recent Players → Report → Gamertag
What if they are on drivatars? I saw one in a race my 5 year old was in that made me glad he wasn’t trying to read them. My wife was horrified.
You can search for any player from the main page of the friends list. You’d have to manually enter the gamertag to bring up their profile page, and I think you will have an option to report offensive content from there.
Thanks. I’ll try that.
I was going to start this same thread. lol
Yesterday in the space of 10 minutes i saw 3 inappropriate tags, and last week i saw quite a few. I’m reporting as i go, but this many offensive tags is ridiculous. Guess the casual gamers are also the unpleasant kind.
Can’t wait for the next COD so they all go back to that!
- Press the Xbox button on your controller.
- Go to the Friends hub on the right and select the Friends tile.
- Go to Change view at the top of the screen and select Recent players from the drop-down menu.
- Select the gamertag, select Report or block, and then select Report from the list.
- Select the reason that you want to report the player.