Reporting Modded Players/Cars

I have recently started playing the unranked social games for a change of pace and have started to encounter modded vehicles.

They are especially abundant in objective games. A class BMW and trackhawks capable of acceleration that would make space X interested.

I want to know where I would send a video and report these players to that would ultimately lead to some form of action and not a “we will get to it at some point”.

This is for me and anyone else who encounters dubious players.

Thanks

1 Like

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/

1 Like

How do you know they are modded? I frequently launch much quicker than a lot of players, especially in unranked where the standard is typically a lot lower. I imagine some of them may be thinking ‘that car is really fast’ or unfair or whatever. But it’s probably a combination of the car and the fact I’m driving with all the assists off and they aren’t.

2 Likes

As previously mentioned I drive all assists off.

I have proof and I am asking for a place to submit evidence.

Read the post.

2 Likes

So, someone tines a car for good to excellent launch and you want to report them for cheating.
If that’s going to be the new norm for the game Turn 10 might as well retire it now and save money.
By the way, this is what happens when you bring fortnite players into racing games. If they can’t wreck you, you must be cheating somehow, how else could they possibly lose?

3 Likes

Right so you can tune an a class trackhawks to accelerate to 500mph in less than a second?

I’m consistently in the top 100 on leaderboards in the game and an excellent driver. Save your conjecture and non entertaining sarcasm for when you actually have a shred of a clue what you are talking about.

6 Likes

How anyone can anyone believe in this day that a game for the PC can not be modded is just insane, the big difference here is this game is also crossplay with the xbox and yeah i truly think i have seen mods used.

3 Likes

I have reported how pc players are cheating, doubt it will be resolved would really love the option back to turn off cross play or at least exclude from leaderboard results like in FH3.

1 Like

I totally agree Paul … the decision to play against/with other players on a different platform should be the individuals choice.

Playground games, please action this

1 Like

Gentlemen,

The question has been asked and answered. Reporting of such things should be done via support ticket.

Any further discussion of non-standard development by third parties is inappropriate for these forums.

2 Likes

Understand submitting a support ticket but how do you take a screen shot or video you recorded with the Xbox and attach it to a support ticket?

1 Like

If it’s just a screen shot go to your xbox live account and go to your captures section and screen shot your xbox screen shot from your computer, then just attach that file to your support ticket.

OR

Windows 10 see here: Xbox Support

Xbox One: Xbox Support

2 Likes

You have to upload the recorded video or screenshot to Onedrive from your Xbox and then download the video/screenshot you uploaded from the Onedrive site or app… and then upload it with the ticket by attaching the file via pressing the “Add file or drop files here” button.

1 Like

Thank you both for the info!

1 Like

No problem, we’re happy we could help you! :slight_smile:

1 Like