Remembrance Day Livery?

Hi everyone,

Today is Remembrance Day in Canada. For those who don’t know what it means, it’s when we remember all those who have served their countries. I’m looking for a livery with a Poppy on it and a saying “On the eleventh month, on the eleventh day, on the eleventh hour - We will Remember.” It would also be a very nice touch to include something from “In Flander’s Fields.” If anybody is interested in trying this, I would appreciate this a lot.

Cheers,
Ace

I designed a remembrance livery for the FantasyWk5 competition which was selected as a featured design and features poppy heads. It doesn’t include the text you mentioned but if you let me know the car you would like this on then I may have some time in the next week or so to give it a go. My design was on the BMW 2011 X5 M.

Thanks for the offer. I’ll check out the X5 M but at this point I think I’d prefer a design on a different car. I’m not overly picky. I haven’t had much game time over the last week so I’ll have to see. I’ll get back to you with an offer.

Cheers,
Ace