REGISTER TO GET THE UNDERDOG ACHIEVEMENT ON MARCH 29!

haven’t checked these forums in awhile…

sorry I missed this one!

…this is one of the two, I never got (all the tracks in multiplayer is the other one)

Out of curiosity, how long did the event actually take?

I believe it took us a bit over 2 hours to get 30+ participants the achievement. We hit hiccups with participants who had poor connections resulting in them dropping in and out, and instances where the achievement didn’t pop for a few drivers on the first go. A subsequent run popped the achievement.

All-in-all, it went MUCH longer than I had hoped but we were also able to get more people the achievement than I had originally planned. So, I’m calling it a success.

Best of luck to anyone who wishes to recreate the event. Private lobby, manual grid ordering, Rio Mini, ghosted cars, 5 second end of race timer and you’re good.

3 Likes

Damn, missed this. Any plans to run another event? I’m sure there are plenty of players who would love the opportunity to get this achievement.

Please, if someone is encouraged to recreate the event, send me a message on XBOX

I’m looking for players to do an event and get the achievement.

If anyone is interested, tell me your gamertag and I will put it on the list (I’m looking for forums, achievement clubs, ect…)

We can do it!

My GT is OneCrzyCracka

Shoot me a message if you need anyone else for a lobby!

Thanks, mate.

I would also like to participate in this.

“World Traveller” it’s easy if you have a friend to help you, the worst thing is that it ends up getting very heavy.

· Enter multiplayer
· Invite your friend
· Start a private lobby
· Game Type: Timed Race and Race Lenth: 00:30 seconds (you can select the track variation with the X button)

It is best to go in order choosing the circuits/variants and do it in several days.

After the start let the timer run out (cross the starting line to be safe), it will count towards the completion.

Your gamertag is: One Refort?

For now I’m just adding players to a list, I’m not adding anyone.

^ this

Gamertag: bbkat

Thanks!

Added to the list! We are already 9 confirmed players!

Duplicate post.

DesigningLeek47

I don’t have this one (or the world tour, every track in multiplayer)

I’m down as well maybe this weekend.

If anyone is registered on TrueAchievements, join the next boosting session to get the achievement:

:wink: