REFUND - Disappointed in the current state of the game

When will the company admit this game is a flop and will refund me the money I paid for a full game? This wasn’t and still isn’t a full released game. Each update and each season brings in more issues, people not being able to complete events, people easily getting everything in game by using methods that could have been prevented based on previous experiences from previous games…no real actions taken against cheaters and so on…

I want my money back!

2 Likes

Too late for that.

You might have to contact the retailer for a refund.

Creating a post on here, will not get you a refund I’m afraid. If you’ve already got a good few game hours in, you may find that it’s not all that easy to get a refund as it suggests that the game is playable or at least it wasn’t that broken that you didn’t give in within a reasonable amount of time (whatever that may be).

1 Like

When did you start playing it? How long should they let you play the game for free?

1 Like

Look at Battlefield 2042 and Cyberpunk…they disappointed the fans and they took the correct approach, they refunded the money, this is what I’m talking about. Those 2 hours they let you play before you can no longer refund are merely enough, you barely pass the intro section of the game. Why all the gameplays they showcased were from Xbox, why they let youtubers play only the Xbox version? They knew the PC version is trashed…but hey, they need to get payed right? The purpose of this post is to share my thoughts with fellow players that feel the same I do.

Also, I’ve been playing Forza games since the first ones came up, never picked up a cracked version and always payed full price for Premium editions so I believe I have a word in this…

3 Likes

Cyberpunk and Battlefield were far worse than FH5. Cyberpunk was removed from sale it was so bad, it doesn’t even compare.

4 Likes

Dude… wtf you talking about. ITS EXACT THE SAME in pc or in consoles. Exact the same problems and bugs. Hell, consoles have even more problems than pc users… really. hahaha.
People still saying nonsense without having any clue at all… o.O

1 Like

There’s definitely a complete game there - before even taking into account the seasonal garbage. But if you want a refund that’s usually between you and the store you bought it from.

Yeah there’s no comparison between this and BF2042… And I say that as someone who was unable to get a refund for BF. $100 down the drain there but you live and learn.

Convenient that most of the game’s “defenders” responded to this thread.

5 Likes

Defenders are the problem, sure. I understand. On the other hand posts like this one when a guy is asking for a refund despite playing it since November 5th is totally acceptable. Why am I not surprised.
But if you have to say something in OP favor please share with the rest.

5 Likes

Personally, I’m livid at PG and T10 becaus I didn’t get refunded for Battlefield.

It’s almost like some people regularly visit the message board or something. Spooky. Must be some sort of conspiracy and not at all a matter of mundane routine.

6 Likes

Protecting that 10/10 narrative.

2 Likes

If you bought a digital copy through Microsoft, contact support. I got a refund for both Forza Motorsport 7 (bought again when the game was fixed) & Cyberpunk 2077 as both were broken on release.

Requests for refunds should be directed to the support system where you purchased the game.

I also wasted $100 pre-ordering this game. At the time, I had no idea that Microsoft bought PG (though, in hindsight, I should have seen the warning signs with horizon 4). I still love previous titles, such as Horizon 2 and Horizon 3. Considering that, I would hope I have a right to share my opinion on this matter.

Horizon 5 feels childish, uninteresting, and lacking in character. Instead of catering to the average player, they seem to target an audience much younger than the majority of their player base. That’s just the tip of the iceberg, but it sums up my general opinion of the game.

I wouldn’t blame Rotarski for requesting for a refund; however, given basic context clues, anyone of average intelligence should realize that was not his intention (I find it revealing that he had to explain that to some of you) :joy:. I completely agree with what he said, and I feel the same way.

6 Likes

For what it’s worth, the game players of today are paying for the privilege of testing games for the developers. It’s the state of games today.

My biggest complaint, especially with T10 and PGG is they don’t have an active communication line with us throughout this forum channel. The only communication connection seems to be through Max and all he really does is chime in once in while to defend the developers and on occasion to help with minor forum related issues.

If we’re going to be game testers as such, the developers should at least open up a more active line of communication. The “service ticket” system isn’t working as a link for communication. The “Community Manager” isn’t working as a link for communication. Involvement on the forum by multiple “Known Members” of the development “Social Media Team” would be a good step forward in opening up communication lines.

7 Likes

I play this since the launch but that doesn’t mean that it’s good. I regret my pre-order, but what can I do, there is no alternative to this game. That’s a lesson for the next horizon, which I’m not going to pre-order, bother, or play. This franchise is done.

1 Like

The game is in a pretty offensive state. Especially with the holiday basically being a complete redo of last year regarding the “Evolving world” they have done so little with this game and it seems they’ve pretty much given up.
Hell, it feels like they’re ready to move on from the game more than it did in FH4 when 5 was launching. Like theres maybe 5 people at the office still working on it. With an absolute laundry list of issues to fix and features that really need to be added, or just added back.

1 Like