redacted

redacted

Yeah same, i was playing on my pc (i7 6700k, 970, 8gb ram) and did a 50 lap race on the oval circuit and i cannot complete a race anymore as my game crashes on the xp/level up screen.

My game also crashes when i got to the rewards page on the main menu so that isnt a possible workaround.

redacted

At least you guys can finish your races. I start a 50 lapper and about 15 laps in I start losing all the textures. First it’s the walls, then the stands start to pop in and out, eventually the ground pops in and out, and at about lap 30ish, the game just flat crashes.

This ONLY happens on 50 lap races at Indy. Rest of the game is perfectly fine, as is my system (4770K, 16gb RAM, 1080Ti)

Exact same issue here… 50 lap indy race. I crashed on lap 14, no road or anything really, just cars. Crashing on turn 3 lap 14. (i7 7700k, 16 Gb RAM, 1080 Ti)

Same, I have a buddy whose game crashes every time he tries to collect a reward, regardless of race length. He’s reverted drivers, turned off Gsync, his PC is on high performance, he is will above the recommended system specs, he’s limited the framerate to 60, he’s tried a clean Windows boot…same issue.

If you are experiencing a crash when trying to redeem your level up rewards, please email forzafb@microsoft.com with a detailed description of what you’re experiencing and the following files.

Dxdiag file
• Press the Windows key and type “dxdiag”
• Click the Save All Information… button and save the text document to your desktop

THP Files
• You can find these files by going to C:\Users[username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\Temp\Turn10Temp.scratch
• The AppData file maybe hidden so in file explorer, you will need to enable hidden files by going to View, Options, View tab and clicking the radio button for Show hidden files, folders and drives.

Hello,

I have the same problem.

I did 12 laps of nurburgring (~25km*12), at the end i received no rewards because the game crashed …

I relaunch the game, did a race and before earning the rewards => game crashed.

I restart the game again, I did a race and i could claim all the car but I did no received the CR from de 12 laps race … (it gave me more than 10 levels and 10 cars)

Please fix this bug … and where’s my CR from the race ? : (

Edit : I will send the info on the email address

Hi,

Can you please check and credit the endurance spa-francorchamps 100.

I’ve done the 23 laps in a little bit over 57mins and upon completion the game crashes to desktop.

It’s not fair that the game is crashing, for small laps I am redoing them like an idiot, however i’m not spending another hour doing the same course.

Please get back to me asap.

The account is this same one i’m posting with.

doing 8 laps on the same track for indycars keeps crashing on 8 starting piss me offf

specs 1700 1070 16gb ram running 1440p downscaled

For any crash related issues on PC, can you email forzafb@microsoft.com and include the following information.
Dxdiag file
Press the Windows key and type “dxdiag”
Click the Save All Information… button and save the text document to your desktop

THP Files
You can find these files by going to
C:\Users[username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\Temp\Turn10Temp.scratch
The AppData file maybe hidden so in file explorer, you will need to enable hidden files by going to View, Options, View tab and clicking the radio button for Show hidden files, folders and drives.

Tasklist
Launch the game
Open a cmd prompt
Type ‘tasklist > “path to .txt file”
i.e: tasklist > C: asklist.txt

Crashreport.xml (Please reproduce the crash before trying to get this file)
You can find these files by going to
C:\Users[username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\Temp\Turn10Temp.scratch
The AppData file maybe hidden so in file explorer, you will need to enable hidden files by going to View, Options, View tab and clicking the radio button for Show hidden files, folders and drives.

For issues on the xbox.
Please follow the instructions on this link if you are apart of the XBOX Insider Program.
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

Thank you

Hi Nitro Glitter,

Sorry but I am neither tech savvy nor do I have the time to do the above.

I paid for the ultimate game edition and i’m getting nothing in return.

Please PM me and provide reimbursement or compensation at least in game for the game that I cannot play.

Frustrating is not the word that I would like to use, but that’s the most amicable one.

My game hangs at 65 lap - it was terribly frustrating (Complete the Spa-Francorchamps 100 showcase event with Extra Long Race Length enabled).