Red Bull Racing xX PACMAN 2 Xx

Hello All,

As much as we all get tired of seeing Red Bulls it has been ages since I put any new pics in here. As requested I have added pictures from new car packs & a list of what is available. I hope the list is of some use and user friendly. If you like any enough to download, all I can ask is that you also go into your design or tune catalogues to like anything from myself and the tuners who have helped everyone out. I hope the Red Bull fans like the paints shared.

Nice, but there is an Infiniti logo on your Subaru? And also on your Maza

can’t wait to see that Tron design! nice work so far!

edit double post

and… triple post lol sry.

Nice stuff here mate! Great job, I wonder about the Infiniti logo though. Your designs are very crisp.

Thank you Ace, Thats a much appreciated comment! I just take as much pride in my efforts as possible. Please do catch up with my more recent pics in the fantasy section for Tron! My main aim is to always nail logos, as everything else just falls apart no matter how good it is if you can’t get them spot on.

Very nice Paintjobs, made you all cars in your FM.net Gallery → MyForza ?

Yes senna all is my own stuff. I did assist a few friends on F2 with a couple of designs but never really done much with collaboration. I don’t really have the time to sit in front of the paint shop as I once did. Especially now that the racing is so muchmore fun than previous versions!

I am liking what I see so far of the Tron car. You are a good painter, I will have to check out the rest in the fantasy section. Keep up the good work!

Update as requested:

On the Lotus E21, could you make the design that David Coulthard used in the 2008 Brazilian GP? He had a special livery due to that being his last race, but he ended it in a wall at the second corner, I think with Kazuki Nakajima.

I will look it up, im sure painting anything is no issue but its just if the paint keeps me interested enough? Im sure some readers may be interested in the car you speak of, please see pic’s below.

I am looking to do something in the race livery again at some point but I have at least one more theme I want to do before I do something other than Red Bull lol.

That’s the one I’m talking about. It’s not really a request, just a suggestion for something different within the theme of this thread.

1 Like

Hot Wheel Addition: