REALLY? is wrong with you?

Make easier think than that test . That make me crazy. FH4 was better than FH5 for that !!!

1 Like

What exactly are you trying to say/ask?
This one took me several tries even with replays, with two different cars scored 43+ several times and even a 43.999 (auch). Frustrating it was. Then with car #3 of 4 and a good tune I got it in the first try for that car.
Finally a ‘challenge’ instead of the one shot finish.

5 Likes

yeah this one was tough!!

3 Likes

This one as far as I can see is all about keeping speed through the corners, going through them too slow will make you fail.

I had fun with tuning and trying different cars in this challenge.

1 Like

I managed to do it by not following the prescribed driving line. My line only had 2 turns (after jumping over the 2nd set of stairs). I imagine that’s what most players did? :disguised_face:

2 Likes

Full frustate 44 is hard

1 Like

I like the OPs post. It’s the first post you can both understand and not understand at the same time.

4 Likes

I got it with the bug… it’s not the most obvious or glamorous car of the group, but it takes a lot of upgrades before it hits the cap for this one compared to the others.

I never even tried it, I just skipped it based on the comments on the forum.

I used the Type 2 of all VWs available in the end…

2 Likes

Yup it was tough but finally a couple of PR stunts that took me more than one attempt to do. Much more like Horizon 4 where we often had tough PR stunts to do in the weekly playlist. Ironcially in doing the stunt I did a couple of PB’s and beat my 3 star time that I’d done in a higher tuned car.

3 Likes

Fun fact. In FH4 I never did the season playlist. I played the game how I wanted to which was eliminator and ranked racing. I ended up with hundreds of millions in credits, most cars, clothes, horns. Now I wonder why I am not doing what I want in FH5 and why I always seem to do the seasonal playlist. Strange…

Pro Tip: stop letting the masses of whining children on community forums be the arbiter of what is or is not hard or what you try or don’t try in this game.

3 Likes

Fun fact - you don’t HAVE to do it in FH5 either. There is no requirement - you’ll just wait longer to get new exclusive vehicles just like you could in FH4.

Well that’s the point of comments, so I am following what the forum is used for. Forums are pointless if you ignore the comments.

1 Like

You keep going through life only believing what you’re told by others and not doing your own research.

You’re sure to go far.

My research says that a lot of complaints are mathematically going to be true. Best to do PG, and save time.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

You mean good faith argument. I take the complaints in good faith. Also I know you have been wrong many times before.

1 Like