Racing club

Hello everyone,

I have posted about my website before on this forum, but I launched the site on January 9th 2015 and I wanted to announce it.

Racing Club Manager is a completely free web site that allows anyone to create or join a sim racing club.

The mission of the site is to get racers to find CLEAN races with people that race how you want to race and when you want to race. We all know how crazy the multiplayer lobbies are. The worst part is that nobody is ever held accountable for causing huge wrecks or retaliating after a racing incident. When you find a good group of people to race with it means less collisions and better racing overall.

You can record results from races that you organize and schedule and see stats derived from those results.

Right now we support 9 sim racing titles including Forza 4 and Forza 5.

Sometimes finding a club that races when you are available is tough. Using our search tool, you can find a club that races during the times you specify. If no club exists, start your own.

The club I race with has members in multiple time zones around the world and it was always a pain for some people to show up at the correct time. This site shows you when a race starts using YOUR local time no matter where you are in the world, eliminating confusion for racers and race schedulers.

Already part of a club with a long history or one with their own website? We can import your old data to make sure you don’t lose old races. We are not trying to get clubs to ditch their current racing sites/forums. We do think you could potentially find some great new members by adding your club to our database.

We understand that a lot of clubs do things differently and track different types of data. The site is always evolving and we will take feedback from clubs and add features that you want as soon as we possibly can. Even if you don’t use the site, check it out and tell us what we can do better.

How much does it cost? Nothing, ever. We just wanted a better way of tracking our own data and decided to build it out for others to use. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Questions/Suggestions/Feedback?

looks like a good start. I signed up.

Awesome! Thanks A lot. Let me know if there is anything you need.