Race results in Career Mode

Why I can’t see the race results after the race like total time, time per lap, final results (career mode)?

I’m already frustrated for the lack of setup cars in between races, now I just can’t check my lap times after game.

Hope T-10 fix these problems that worked so well in previous FM.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this is in fact a feature omitted from Forza Motorsport 5 - a disappointing oversight, for sure. Perhaps we’ll see its return with the next title.

1 Like

Or preferably updated in this title. They just managed to add a whole new track with 5 variants, so they possibly (hopefully) could add race results screen.

It really is a shame you cant see the race results after a race. Seems a fundamental feature to me

2 Likes

We’ve been waiting for three months for them to fix the icons indicating that you already own a car when buying cars. This is not only important but also the easiest thing they could possibly fix. The whole “you already own this car” system is already built into the game, but just showing up in the wrong place.

Who needs results for a racing game? LOL Multiplayer had results that were all completely wrong, not sure witch is worse no results or wrong results HA. I think they fixed the multiplayer results but I’m not sure about that. So maybe they’ll fix it in career mode too, lets hope before everyone finishes career mode.

1 Like

I’d quite like that put in too, at the moment just before crossing the finish line I press start and it has that info there…

2 Likes

That’s pretty related to the entire drivatar system. Right before finish line I’m always checking drivatar times: I’m #2-3, but my time is the fastest! Like 7-8 seconds minimum.

1 Like