Race position on PC is reversed

The last couple of days I’ve encountered a game breaking bug where my race position is reversed. So say I’m in first and finish in first, the game has me at 24th the entire race and it even keeps it this way at race end and gives me low credits. If I finish 24th for real, the game has me in 1st and gives me max credits. I haven’t seen this issue discussed anywhere online. Also experiencing reversed time traps. Like say my 2nd lap is 3.5 seconds faster than my previous lap, the game will say I was 3.5 seconds slower! And it actually affects my end lap time! Meaning I could easily exploit this to get unreal 1st place laptimes on the leaderboards if I feel like it. All I’d have to do is do a fast lap then do a really slow lap. This is really frustrating…

Not a single person has heard of this? It’s literally made my $100 game unplayable…

After playing around a bit I’ve found this is only happening in free play mode. I did some career races and it’s not happening. But it just so happens that free play is where I do 90% of my game time.

Ok so I’m an idiot. My problem was due to a setting called “bigger is better” which apparently determines the winner based on who has traveled the furthest.

That being said this community has been a huge help. Between my account being under moderation and my posts taking over 24 hours to finally show up and my stupid question being all but ignored, thanks. You guys rock.