[RACE] Oldschool 2o4f's couple Christmas cars

Challenger looks nice mate.

Looking good mate. Hope it’s not you that’s too old 4 Forza.

Whole bunch of us guys, 25 n older, clean racers all, we got tired of the gang bang in the first turn thing. Been around since Fm2?
Some of us are 25++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

challenger looks great OldSchool, the design really suits the car

Mazda 2013 Cup car, using for a series in the 2old4forza gang!

Sad posting on my part BUT…
I have done many more paints than what’s in here, just no pix yet. PLEASE search oldschool or 2o4f in the description field and if you find something you like, let me know! I’m shamelessly attracted to praise…

BTW, I did do a simple very OLDSCHOOL paint on the W154 Merc and it has taken off crazily without any promotion, so…ummm I guess this is the promotion.
I also did a paint on the new Infinity last night, I hope its acceptable…

Will have a look around for your name mate, as of right now the Nissan is looking nice indeed.

Will look out for the W154 Merc & Infiniti design

[AB]

A bit of nonsense…

i like the Alfa Spider Oldschool, a nice clean design

Thank you for the kind words Stu!!!

Have you ever been in a hurry to catch a race and grabbed a naked car and said “I can’t race it like that?”
That’s this crazy little thing. I looked at it the other night and it’s apparently kinda popular.
It’s like Ace said a couple days ago, you just never know…

Another quick series car

Aston is looking nice mate. Gulf is always a classic livery and the logo work seems rather clean.

1 Like

Many thanks Ace! I’m not sure what it is but I’m drawn to the blue on the car. Not sure if it’s the tone, the type of finish, it’s almost hypnotic to me. Clearly this is a me thing, but it’s crazy.

More silliness that’s being driven alot(?)

Did I mention that I love being able to see stats on this stuff? Can’t figure out why on some of it, but it’s nice to see!