Race Liveries & AI Drivers... Gone!

I’m sorry to post here. Not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but I am beyond disappointed.

I just made the switch to XBox One S from 360 - been a big Forza fan, previously owning Forza 3, 4 and Horizon 1 - Forza 7 is a massive let down.

After downloading the remainder of the game online (does no one else have a problem with this?), all of a sudden my race liveries do not load (can’t even see them in my garage, except for on the thumbnails on the left… Scratch that, some thumbnails don’t even show).

The other problem, the starting grid shows names that appear as if I’m racing in an online multiplayer race (I an assure you, I play offline). Gone are the likes of Rossi, Evans, Muller etc… Onky to be replaced with names that I’m pretty sure are actual online gamers.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]? I know I’m not because I had to take my console to my parents to go download the remainder of the game I purchased. (Still not sure how people are happy about this - it’s like ordering a pizza, paying full price for it and they deliver a base and you have to sort your toppings out).

Anyway, is there a fix to this ridiculous problem? If I uninstall my disc will I lose the parts of the game I had to install online? I actually cannot play this game now and enjoy it.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]