[Question] Should people who can't beat the Bounty Hunter Rivals be allowed to vote on the car?

I’m not losing any sleep over any of those three cars but you know there are those on this forum who will completely tweak if even a single car is blocked from their use.

-k

1 Like

it would be impossible to implement such a lockout unless they somehow did the vote here and demanded players use thier actual gamertags to log in (if thats not already a thing) and then had a system in place to access the lap times to ensure the logged in gamertag and its corresponding laptime meets the requirements to vote.

in all, seems like TON of work that really isnt going to be worth it

1 Like

i beat the time im certainly not world class driver though and according to comments about the last event i may not have even beaten the time for that one. I personaly dislike super/hyper cars. Give me a nice mx-5 or something and im done. Even in the real world i’d take something like an mx-5 hands down over a even a lambo or a big v8 bruiser. a billion horsepower doesnt do it for me

If the pole picked a Yugo for the prize car, do you honestly believe anyone would take it seriously?

See: Isetta.

People need to learn to embrace a world in which their assumptions about what the “community” wants aren’t true.

everyone deserves to have an opinion, and a vote. if someone doesn’t like the result of the voting process, then maybe they should learn how to accept something they have no control over. (this can apply to more than just this game).

The only people who shouldn’t be allowed to vote are those idiots who voted for the X5. I think we all know what purpose they’re going to be using that car for…