Question on how to enter Forzatography

Hello community I was wondering if any of you could point me in the right direction for entering the featured photos so I could get some of my photos put out there anything you can tell me to help will be greatly appreciated thank you.

Hi there Minepro! The photo competitions are in the Community Events section at the top of the forum under News and Events. The current Photocomp can be found here. You’ll find all of the rules and how to enter in that post.

As for tips, the best thing to do is keep experimenting (location, angles, time of day, etc.) and fiddling with the settings. Aperture can really improve a photo if the right amount is used but at the same time, use too much and most everything in the photo will turn out blurry. I’d start off with about 15-25 aperture and adjust as you see fit (less for moving shots, a little more for close ups, etc.). Be sure to try different styles of photos too like B&W, close ups, and moving shots. Also following the Rule of Thirds can really help a photo (click link for info).

I hope I helped! If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask and this awesome community will be glad to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks that helped a lot! :slight_smile: