Question about the FM7 language support [please respond]

Hello! I am thinking to preorder FM7 but I have a question regarding language support.

In the Xbox.com FM7 preorder page, it lists that it will support many languages, with Greek (GR) being one of them. Now, since none of Microsoft’s games has ever supported Greek language, and this is very important to me, I would like to ask if it will indeed support the GR language or it is a store listing error. I want to be sure before I preorder. Thanks!

The quote is linked from the FM7 Fact Sheet provided at gamescom, so it should be reliable.
https://news.xbox.com/wp-content/uploads/Forza_Motorsport_7_gamescom.pdf

2 Likes

That’s awesome news! I would like to thank Turn 10 and Microsoft from the bottom of my heart! Many of my friends will find this awesomely helpful! I hope that Xbox developers integrate the language into the OS too!

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Changing the language
How do you do it and why can you not do it in-game? This is getting ridiculous… pretty much any game out there that does not run through the Windows store allows you to change the language before starting it or in-game - FM7 does not offer either.

I can’t be the only one bothered by this. Getting tired of searching the internet each time a new game releases to find out how I can set the language to English.

Hello! I bought Forza Motorsport 7. However I have a question regarding language support. I am unable to find or make it run with the Greek Language. My console region is correctly set to Greece but the game still uses english. In the Store page of the game, it used to say that it supports the Greek language but now it does not say so. Also, here is the FAQ from your own forums where you say that Greek language is supported. Have you dropped support for the specific language or am I missing something? Thank you.

The Fact Sheet that included Greek in the languages was released before the game was launched; they must not have been able to implement that localization.

Okay thanks for the reply!