Punish them rammers already

I have dun racing with my steering wheel and stuff but EVERY SINGLE RACE there are few kiddies who are slow and only ram people off track and even though my time attact races are really good and I am in top 100 players on some maps then in ranked i cannot get better than rank 12 cuz always I get rammed off the track or off the checkpoint and the whole race is ruined for me… why the heck don’t you punish or ban them rammers from competing online? just removing online adventure access for a week for ramming should be enough instead of banning me… For me it looks like real players are being punished the most for stupid behaviour of them kiddos who don’t know how to play which is ridiculous… Why am I being punished and they can do whatever they want? why do they have protection? Rammers and cheaters in forza games, throwers and cheaters in shooters… and this type of people always has the biggest protection by devs… also smurfs but I consider them as cheaters… Does devs these days trying to make home only for toxic community and force normal players who love games out? It looks like it cuz this is the reason why I always stop playing a game… and first step is always going on forum, read all them insults by other rammers who come here and say I am the one whos bad which is incorrect, make themselves feel good and protected, ruin game for many other people and then cry about game being dead like Overwatch smurfs and throwers… I will become reality when yall will be searching for a race for like 30-60 minutes as the fastest queue times… GL with that cuz if rammers wont be punished I quit, same thing I did with Overwatch when smurfs were never punished…