[PTG] Power Your Dreams livery contest

Sure, everyone is welcome!

Hey everyone!

Let’s celebrate the arrival of new generation of Xbox with the new livery contest!

As always, entries are accepted here and on PTG Discord!

Good luck to all, let’s have some fun!

BA1N0

Etienne5161

I AM NOOB527

its me JUMBO

Jgab91

koolIROCZ1967

PTG MFU82

RTT Farfadet

skinzhut

ToastedBuns JZ

ViperousRhyme84

1 Like

I can enter the competition? I’m rated 5 focused on modified painting

Okay

Sorry the spam, my hub multiplied the messages

where do i submit a photos?

Mate, when you get forum error offering to try again - don’t :slight_smile: just reload forum page, your post actually goes through.

You can submit photos here (by placing them on some hosting, like Flickr) or on our discord (link in the first post).

Hi Everyone,

Here is my entry:

Share code: XBOX Series X/S - 128 638 667

Also have a vid on my channel if anyone is interested: XBOX Series X & S CONSOLE LIVERY Design in FORZA HORIZON 4!! (Ford Gt) - YouTube

Good luck everyone, looking forward to seeing everyone’s designs!!

Nice work JUMBO :+1:t5:

I watched the vid but had to FF it as it was making me dizzy, LoL! Caught the Apple old 2 new vid as well, liked the portrait on that :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

Thanks MIDNYTE,

Haha yeah I need to think of a better way to show the livery design as it goes a bit crazy!! Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it :+1::+1:

You may want to try “reverse painting” trick.

On the finished paint, ungroup everything. Then cut the paint layer by layer starting from those on top until you got a clean car. Then just play the video backwards.

On the car it looks better than actual sped up painting - doesn’t cause nausea :)) What you did works much better for vinyl group creation, when the background is stationary.

Ah, yes Quadro!! That’s GENIUS!! I will try that on my livery vid for this week to see how it goes.

Thanks!!

Nice one Jumbo!

Why do I always underestimate how fast our painters are!? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh jumbo your design is perfect

1 Like

Thanks o tunado, Good luck with your design!!

If someone hasn’t seen a design yet my, I invite you to go to my creative center. PLEASE IGNORE THE NON-SENSE DESIGNS THAT HAVE THERE.

Can I do design inspired by other designers? (of course it won’t be the same)