PTG "Paint a Ferrari" Livery Contest

No limitation there. In case we have too many winners with the same car, we’ll probably spread the featuring in time (to avoid congestion) but we’ll sort this problem if we actually face it.

When determining the winners, we only look at the specific livery - car choice, author or number of submissions do not matter.

1 Like

Thanks Quadro. Following my question however, I came to realise that none of it matters… I can only choose the Enzo for this particular entry. It’s only right.

I may yet edit this. If so I’ll do so before any deadline.
I’m in two minds whether to add to it, or keep the design clean and simple as I believe it is.

Car : Ferrari Enzo
Share Code : To follow
Gamertag : Nugsy 1

This version is now uploaded @ 627 108 929 but is unlikely the final version. I’ll post that above before time’s up.

4 Likes

Nice darts @Nugsy_1, love that image mate! :sunglasses::ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

KoolIROCZ1967
2015 Ferrari GTB
“Dinoco”
sharecode - 413 736 035

4 Likes

My humble offering to the Comp, Quadro. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if someone’s already done this but I saw it while Googling a couple of days ago and thought I could get it done before I go on my holibobs today.

It’s not a replica just my twist on the 488 GT Modificata. First thing I’ve painted in a couple of months… felt good, will see if I can come up with a Fantasy paint when I get home in a couple of weeks :slightly_smiling_face:

GT: MIDNYTE DUBH
Car: 2017 Ferrari No. 25 Corse Clienti 488 Challenge
File: PTG #25 488 C
Share Code: 183 907 251

7 Likes

2017 Ferrari 488 Challenge
GT: honz12
:art: 532 249 659

5 Likes

Holy smokes man, I see what you mean!

1 Like

I was worried you won’t show up! :slight_smile: great work and looking forward to the fantasy one as well :slight_smile:

Love this!

This is very cool vinyl work

1 Like

I’ve edited in a sharecode for my Ferrari Enzo. 627 108 929

Though I’ll likely update it before the competition closes, I figured people may like to take a look, as is.

1 Like

Gamertag: Zly Tomaszek

2020 Ferrari SF90 Stradale
Inpired by Farnbacher Racing Team
155 772 344

2014 Ferrari California T
Alitalia
181 210 731

1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso
Alitalia
556 746 355

2 Likes

GT: PTG FLUEX

Praetorian

Ferrari 458 Italia 2009
SC: 832 827 648

7 Likes

Oh my, great entries all around!

1 Like

Some hella fire liveries you’ve got, there.

But i’m still an amator when i see the other ones…

Espetially “This is Sparta!!!” :joy::joy::joy:
Amazing…

1 Like

I was a Petty fan back in the day so I went with this throwback STP theme. It was fielded by Chad Racing in the 2010 Avon Tires British GT Championship and driven by Daniel Brown and Chris Hyman.

(apparently the number 430 is offensive to someone because I couldn’t put it in the description).

Gamer Tag: ViperousRhyme84
Car: 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
SC: 915 125 966

4 Likes

I’m going to throw my Speed Racer livery out there for consideration as well. (did it for the retro cartoon contest so I hope it’s allowed, but it didn’t come close to winning, and it’s one of my favorite paints).

Gamer Tag: ViperousRhyme84
Car: 2019 Ferrari Monza SP2a
SC: 417 374 715

5 Likes

1984 Ferrari 288 GTO
Livery: GTO deluxe
Gamertag: Titelmelodie
Sharecode: 987809999

My Favourite Ferrari is the 288GTO today. I was a Fan of the TR and F40 in the 80s - but just because i didnt knew of the 288. The design is legendary and makes the car very flexible for repainting. It works with rally decals - wasted - as well as high end glossy like the one in this post.

The Design is minimal but perfectly crafted by creating a multilayered ultra glossy surface with full reflective chrome copper details. I need to train hard getting a stage for the livery shoots - but the painteffect works best in game

1 Like

The sheer detail in some of these designs posted got me like: