PTG Jamie's tune list. Over 200 shared tunes. *See my last post.*

Hello, everyone. Some of you may be aware of my tunes and I am sure there are a lot who are not. I have been in the Forza Motorsport series since it started, and I am looking forward to carrying on through Forza Motorsport 7.

Simply click on the picture below to gain access to my complete tune list in FM7. The list can be filtered by you to make it easier for you to find the cars and to see how they were tuned. Any feedback is good feedback. I also take requests. Watch this thread regularly as I will be working in here often and adding tunes. Thanks for stopping by.

Click this picture to get to my shared spreadsheet for Forza 7.

2 Likes

I will be on the look out for this, as I am just coming back to forza skipping the last two editions, I need to get back into it and the tuning, myself…I believe I know you from one of the 1st 3 forza games

Hey there Dig it909, thanks for stopping in early on. Yes, my old Gamertag was SP01LED JAM1E. Please stop by often to follow up with my updates. Hit me up anytime should you have any requests or feedback. Take care.

1 Like

Jamie

You know I will be checking them out. Keep up the awesome work

KH

1 Like

Dont know and Jamie :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

Some of the best tunes in the game series! Huge fan of your work. Looking forward to your new work in FM7.

1 Like

Tagging for tunes

[AB]

Looking forward to trying out your tunes

Guys … just a quick heads up. Jamie is away from home on a work trip for a bit … but he’ll be in here very soon with a great assortment of tunes for everyone. I know he’s eager to get things going in FM7.

1 Like

As I have stared many tines on this forum, the PTG group have some of the best tunes out there in my opinion!

1 Like

What’s up Jaime? I’ll take a few out for a spin when I get a chance.

Stoked for this

are your tunes geared towards wheel or controller users. A lot of the tuners i swore by on controller produce tunes that are tough to use with a wheel. its a shame

I am curious regarding this as well. I have downloaded and installed and paid some good CR for tunes by respectable tuners on here that ends up being unusable for me on wheel. No complaints though, beggars cant be choosers! :smiley:

Thank you all for the kind words.

I apologize for my late response to the question regarding using a steering wheel. Yes, my tunes are a hybrid of steering wheel and controller. I have noticed early on in FM7 that the tunes when used with the wheel take a lot less to turn then they do with a controller in hand. I do test the tunes with both before sharing them. If you are curious as to what wheel I am using I have two now. The 599XX wheel and the cheaper brother 458 wheel. I use a wheelstand pro as well for both. Not the fanciest set up I know. A lot comes down to driving as well. I do hope that I have gained your trust with this answer. Please get back to me with your feedback so that I may continue to adjust for all of you. Also, the homologation tunes are always on lesser tires so please keep that in mind as well. Thanks a lot and take care, everyone.

Hello, I hope that this message finds you well today. I apologize for the late start on getting my tunes out there and shared with you. I have been busy with real life and traveling for work as well.

Anyway, below is a list of the vehicles that have been added to the shared spreadsheet below. I have 32 for you to enjoy and thrash on. Please let me know if you have any feedback what so ever or if you have any tune requests. As always thanks a lot for stopping in. I appreciate you all giving my stuff a try.

(An H in the tune name designates a homologation tune.)

1. S775H 2017 Acura NSX Forza Edition. AWD 100% Stock appearance with full aero.

2. C500H 1970 Alfa Romeo Montreal. RWD Full aero and aftermarket wheels.

3. S800H 1986 Audi Sport Quattro S1. AWD Full aero and aftermarket wheels.

4. A675 2014 BMW M4 Coupe Forza Edition. RWD Full aero and aftermarket wheels.

5. S780H 1967 Brabham BT24. RWD 100% Stock appearance.

6. S775H 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06. RWD No aero and aftermarket wheels.

7. A700 1953 Chevrolet Corvette. RWD Full aero and aftermarket wheels.

8. S775H 2015 Ferrari 488 GTB. RWD 100% Stock appearance.

9. A700H 2003 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale. RWD 100% Stock appearance.

10. D350H 1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen. FWD 100% Stock appearance.

11. A650H 2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition. RWD 100% Stock appearance.

12. B520H 2010 Mazda MX-5 Super20. RWD 100% Stock appearance.

13. A700 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG. AWD Full aero and aftermarket wheels.

14. B600 212 Mini John Cooper Works GP. FWD Full aero and aftermarket wheels.

15. C500H 2014 Volkswagen Golf R. AWD 100% Stock appearance.

16. B600 1998 Volkswagen GTI VR6 Mk3. FWD No aero and aftermarket wheels.

17. E250H 1963 Volkswagen Beetle. RWD No aero and aftermarket wheels.

18. A700 1963 Volkswagen Beetle. RWD Full aero and aftermarket wheels.

19. S775H 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition Forza Edition. AWD 100% Stock appearance.

20. A675H 2010 Nissan 370Z. RWD NISMO body kit, no aero.

21. A675H 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C. RWD Full aero and aftermarket wheels.

22. A675H 2015 Audi TTS Coupe. AWD No aero and aftermarket wheels.

23. E262H 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS. AWD No aero and aftermarket wheels.

24. B525H 1990 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II. RWD 100% Stock appearance tune.

25. B525H 1990 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II. RWD Full aero and aftermarket wheels.

26. R833H 2017 #22 Team Penske Pennzoil Fusion. RWD 100% Stock appearance & Oval tuned.

27. R833H 2017 #22 Team Penske Pennzoil Fusion. RWD 100% Stock appearance & Circuit tuned.

28. A700H 1995 NISMO GT-R LM. RWD 100% Stock appearance.

29. A650H 2015 Audi RS 6 Avant. AWD. No aero and aftermarket wheels.

30. A625H 1952 Ferrari 375. RWD. 100% Stock appearance.

31. A700 1988 Porsche 959. AWD. 100% Stock appearance.

32. S750H 1988 Porsche 959. AWD. Full aero and aftermarket wheels.

Simply click on the picture below to gain access to my complete tune list in FM7. The list can be filtered by you to make it easier for you to find the cars and to see how they were tuned. Any feedback is good feedback. I also take requests. Watch this thread regularly as I will be working in here often and adding tunes. Thanks for stopping by.

3 Likes

Huge thanks to all of you for the downloads since my last posting. Please check the list often as I will continue to add new tunes. As always, thank you for stopping by and trying out my work. Please keep the feedback and tune requests coming.

3 Likes

Simply fantastic work as always. We can always count on your work to be some of the best in the community. I have been following you for a long time now in the Forza series and you have always been a consistent force. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Nice work!

I have used Jamie’s tunes for years now and are some of my favorites! I have a wheel and they work great for me although settings in the game are important as to how a tune feels. With the same tune you can make it feel like heaven and also like hell by just the in game settings. If you have a pretty good game setting Jamie’s tunes will feel great. I have had a few of my regular non-PTG tune guys that usually make great tunes and will have an occasional one where I think to myself…what happened. I have never had this happen with Jamie’s tunes or any of the PTG tunes for all that matter. You should not have any problems with his tunes at least with my experience ( or any of the PTG tunes ).

1 Like