PTG Jamie's Forza Horizon 5 Master Tune list

Hello, everyone. I hope that all is well with each of you. Some of you may recognize me some of you may not. My gamertag is PTG Jamie and I am a tuner for Pendulum Tuning Garage. (PTG) My original gamertag was: SP01LED JAM1E.

I have created shared spreadsheets for my tunes since Forza Motorsport 4 as a way to track and share my tunes. In Forza Horizon 4 alone, I have over 400 shared tunes. So of course I have one for Forza Horizon 5 as well. Please use the link below to access it. I update the sheet daily. Thanks for reading this and thanks for checking out my work. Much appreciated.

10 Likes

Nice

1 Like

Following!

1 Like

I usually update the spreadsheet daily.

Glad to see you come back. I always liked your tunes : original drivetrain, stock appearance, no ugly aero and fun to drive.

I will be adding a few more tunes in to the sheet today including the Lamborghini SVJ.

1 Like

Your S1900 C6 ZR1 tune is pretty perfect. Love it!

I am now closer to 200 shared tunes. With the new cars coming in to FH5 I will be looking at matching my shared tunes in FH4 of over 400. Just need some time to sit down and get to tuning.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing Jamie. Look me up on Xbox X Forza 5. Raider1746

Can you add the 765lt

I just wanted to stop in and say that I am now over 200 shared tunes in Forza Horizon 5. I add new tunes every chance that I get and I update the spreadsheet with the share codes as well.

3 Likes

Congrats

1 Like

Such a huge collection of work! There’s thousands of hours in the set up and testing of these times and it shows!

One of the best in the game!

Lot’s of new shared tunes have been added.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. It’s appreciated.