Problem with Nascar Expansion

As of the last xbox one update the nascar expansion greyed out and is not being recognized by the game. I have deleted both the game and the expansion and reinstalled both and it is still greyed out but it shows as part of my purchase history is there a fix for this please help.

Try doing a system reset (hard boot) as below:
1 – from the Dashboard, out of all games, hold the X button on the front of the console down until it shuts the system down.
2 – Disconnect the external power from the wall plug (or at least disconnect the wall-side connector on the power pack itself).
3 – WAIT until all power drains from the external power pack (no light, either white or dull orange showing on the pack).
4 – Reconnect the power supply to the electrical outlet.
5 – Restart the console in the usual manner, i.e., either with the controller or a short push on the X button on the front of the X1.
6 – WAIT until the console self-checks and fully boots to the Dashboard before attempting anything.

If you don’t disconnect the external power pack and let the power completely drain out, the system is still retaining “old” stuff and not resetting.

After the hard reset, if there is any syncing going on, let it run until it completes 100%. Ignore any message about “Ready to start” before the downloads are 100% updated.

1 Like

Deleting and reinstalling should be your last option
Always do what Snowowl has suggested first following the exact steps…dont skip any