Problem with my save. Help me

Launching Fm7 and shows me initial proces creation profile. I do not have his progres in the game ;/ Please

HI

All progres game Forza Motorsport 7 I lost. I had more than 25 level now game ( profile ) shows to play all over again. Help me

I can not language English ,I’m from Poland. Help me

Unfortunately, it is very likely you are a new member of Forza 7 Lost Game Save Club. I am in the same situation and I commiserate and express my sympathies.

Please report here:

Game starting from scratch - Updates and request for information.

A growing number of us have the same issue. I came into the picture on this thread:

11-20-2017: *** HELP! *** IT APPEARS THAT I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING AND DRIVER LEVEL HAS BEEN RESET.

There are many disparate posts on this. Most resolutions seem to be Cash Equivalents for cars lost. I am still waiting on my resolution and will keep you posted. I am not seeing posts that lost games saves are recovered and things are back to normal for us affected. Good Luck!

Okay. I send e mail this address forzafb@microsoft.com. I wrote I lost money level cars all progress. I’m playing on xbox one. This problem began at startup game.

how much more I have to wait ?? 12 days and nothing more. I do not have money car. Money necessary are to buy car!!! I do not have tchem!!!