Prize Crate prizes 11/22/17-12/6/17

You spend 150k (or however much it is now) on a car crate. You might (and probably will) end up getting a car worth much less than the credits you paid, but there’s a slim chance that you may get a 1.5m legendary car!!! My personal best is a Maclaren F1 GTR which I think is worth 1.3m from an elite mixed crate (150k under the old system). You may get lucky occasionally, but if it were the Hunger Games, you’d probably die, because the odds are never in your favour… ;0)

FWIW I dislike the new mod crate system immensely. There’s no explanation of where you might find what mods. Do they all have a change of legendary, or just the most expensive ones? Even the 30k crates contain the uncommon mods. At least the 50k crates invariably gave you rare or super-rare mods. They’ve taken something that was broken, and broken it even more… Who comes up with this stuff? They must have doodoo for brains!!!

2 Likes

100k for one “standard” car crate?, what does “standard” mean?

I’m going to guess that means no Forza Edition cars and none of the other locked cars either.

I fully expect to spend some time learning the ins and outs of each new game. What I do not like is discovering that the game is continually changing and having to adapt to the these changes in the game once it is launched and adjusting strategies accordingly.

The very recent changes in the crate structure is but one example. Thankfully we have these forums where these changes are pointed out and discussed.

Call me crazy but I like the drivers suits addition, IMO is a cool feature, the only thing I miss is more real world suits and helmets, like Tourist Trophy and GT since 5.

Personally I don’t buy crates for cars and mods, but now that there are a few with driver suits I’m gonna buy some.

I bought 3 of the 30k crates. I only sold back one MOD car and it happened to have a 17k sell back value. Lowest percentage I received was a 50%. Got one legendary that pays 90% for no rewind.

I was about to panic cause I only would buy the 50k crates. I’m actually liking these better, 20k less and better overall MOD cards IMHO.

Forgive me if I’m being dumb here.

The buy 4 get 1 free Driver gear prize crate.

How do you activate the free one? I’ve bought 4 twice now yet no free ones.

Am I missing something here?

Open it up, there should be 5 Driver Gears inside.

Ahh right so they added it to the other boxes rather than giving you another full box.?

There are 5 suits (4 + 1 for free) in 1 crate, you don’t get 1 free crate if you buy 4 crates.

Bingo. Told you I was being dumb lol. Cheers guys

You made me laugh, so thank you for that.

Is anyone know how the deal with the current biggest costume crate is working ? Buy 4 crates get 1 free, huh? No indication if you have to buy 4 of them together or 1 at a time can also work…
Because, right now, I spent my credits since yesterday (3 yesterday and 1 today) on them and no free crate available…

Read it again. It’s buy 4 costumes get one free (so 5 driver gear contained in the crate). It doesn’t say buy 4 crates and get 1 free.

I’m French, and play the game in French. And the French translation says :
“1 crate offered for 4 purchased
DEAL ! Buy 4 driver equipment crates and get one offered.”

Really ? -_-

My apologies, I hadn’t factored in the allowance of bad translation. It’s not the first time something like this has got lost in translation :0( Someone needs to stop using Google Translate for stuff like this. I’d have a word with the guys via email forzafb@microsoft.com

Thank you. Because like you said, this is not the first time and first Forza the translation is completely wrong. I have to deal with that every time with the Forzathon, rivals mode, crates and every temporary content they add…