Prices FM6 editions

Null post. Ignore

How can one ignore,nothing?

Regular game has always been $60 usd. Vip is an extra $20, season pass $50. That’s a $130 usd in total so a hundred dollars US isn’t being taken advantage of. Plus you actually get something this time a week head start. I’m far from a T10 suck up or fanboy, but seems like a decent deal price wise for the FM enthusiast. With FH2 I waited and got the expansion and seasons pass pretty cheap. All in about $90 usd for a years worth of entertainment. $7.50 a month isn’t much to spend on entertainment.

1 Like

Seems like we in the UK aren’t exempt from being overcharged:

well us here in Australia it is 150 fror the ultimate, 126.45 for the deluxe and 99.95 for the standard…online prices
in a retail store it will be closer to $79 for the standard though

overtaxed you mean

Currency conversion rates are meaningless anyway. Too many other factors in different regions.

IIRC the prices in USA are before local taxes. Some states have 0% tax, others have much higher. So some people, despite living 50ft from the state border can pay for the same product maybe $10 more than their neighbor down the street. Even so, the VAT in the UK is unbeknownst to me but no doubt you can see how 62 quid + VAT works out towards the 82 quid listed on the Store.

The breakdown of prices in regards to VAT (20%) is

Standard Edition £41.66 + £8.33 VAT = £49.99
Deluxe Edition £54.99 + £11.00 VAT = £65.99
Ultimate Edition £68.32 + £13.67 VAT = £81.99

Maybe the real price is $130 and we’re just getting a great deal in the U.S.

£82 is pretty good value really. like £7 quid a month for a year for a whole heap of stuff! (£150+ with all the extra DLC we’ll get shown no doubt LOL) but still pretty reasonable if you play it like I do which is 95% of the time.

92 dollars for Ultimate version in Russia with all taxes.
Exactly 4960 rubles.

In Sweden, the Ultimate edition today costs about US$123. Or exactly SEK994.

Let’s buy in russian xbox market

I have looked into this, and US pays $99 for Ulitmate Edition which equals to £65, which is what we are getting charged for just the deluxe edition.

Can someone explain why i should have to pay £82 which is $125 for the exact same game as someone in US would pay ?

I think this has been discussed before.

There are a lot of things that are different prices wherever you go.

You have the NHS, so you pay for the doctors visit whether you need it or not.

Because we have a better economy and publishers know we’ll still pay for it at that price. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the replies.

@evil, not if the government gets its way, nhs is only free in scotland as far as im aware now

@zeem, wouldnt say your economy is better per say but you are entitled to your opinion