Pre-Order Exclusive Cars

Scouring the Internet today, I have compiled a list of pre-order exclusive cars and their respective retailers. It seems Turn 10 has returned to the FM4 pre-order promotions. The cars are:

2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP-570-4 SL (Game Stop)
2013 BMW M6 Coupe (Best Buy)
2008 Ferrari California (Amazon.com)

These are the only ones I could find. I looked at Walmart, Target, and Sam’s Club and none of them offer an exclusive pre-order car. If anyone else discovers others, feel free to add to this list.

There are four known so far: the three listed by you and the '13 RS4 Avant (Tesco).
http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst15510_Forza-Horizon-2-Pre-Order.aspx

Amazon.co.uk offers the M6 as a preorder car instead of the California.

Why does gamestop have to have one of my favorite cars as a preorder bonus?! WHY?!

All confirmed cars, including pre-order exclusives, are in this thread.

And you can talk about the pre-orders in this thread. Just because your OP is ever-so-slightly different from other threads doesn’t make it unique.

This happens because people don’t understand how to use the search function, and they don’t even look at the names of existing threads, especially if they’re not on the top half of page 1.

this will get merged soon.

Some extra DLC on the Australian “Day One Edition” pre-order:

EBGames: Xbox One “Forza Horizon 2 Day One Edition” includes:

2014 Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG
2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
2014 Ford Fiesta ST

JB Hi-Fi: Xbox One “Forza Horizon 2 Day One Edition” includes:

2014 Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG
2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
2014 Ford Fiesta ST

• 2013 BMW M6 Coupe

Adjusted this one

1 Like

I Just noticed when i was going to Pre-Order Forza: Horizon 2 For X-One that there was different car’s for 3 sites i see so far. are these car’s stock in the game & earn-able anyways? or are they really limited like that? i can’t imagine Pre-Ordering the game 3 times just for 1 car code to make sure there all there. here’s 3 car’s i found so far from 3 different site’s to Pre-Order & Receive an Exclusive Car. I Really wish there was a way to Pre-Order the Day One Edition Digitally with all shipping DLC & VIP, so it was stress free.
Gamestop = “2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera”
US Amazon = “2008 Ferrari California”
UK Amazon= “2013 BMW M6 Coupe”

There are already multiple threads discussing this. There are many threads about the cars and others about pre-ordering. Or you can always check the “What We Know So Far” thread stickied at the top of the forum.

You’ll be able to pre-order digitally from the Xbox marketplace, but no word yet on if there’s a pre-order exclusive for it. For the pre-order exclusives, its generally assumed and agreed that they’ll be available publicly at a later date.

So do you get cars on horizon 2 if you pre order forza 6 and how

If you PREorder any edition of Forza 6 (standard, deluxe or ultimate) you will get these 3 carpacks for FH2 too:

• FH2 preorder carpack (4 cars)
  • FH2 Alpinestars carpack (10 cars)
  • FH2 Duracell carpack (10 cars)

These 3 packs unlock immediately after you purchased Forza 6.

After that you can download the 3 packs for FREE in the Xbox store or direct out of FH2 ingame.

Information about these 3 carpacks you will find in the Xbox store or here (quite at the end of the thread):

http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst21959_Forza-Horizon-2---DLC-and-Editions-List.aspx

Only ultimate edition has it.

??? Ok, where you from ?

At least in the US and the german Xbox store you get it with every version.

Will you get these 3 packs if you ordered the ultimate edition console with the standard game?